Sign in to follow this  
dave

Just in case you are wondering where andy is....

Well, here goes:

WE LOST HIM!!!!

Gus and I went to pick him up on Sunday moring from his house after Abby had "dropped" him home Sat night, and he he was no where to be seen!!

If anyone has him could you please give back in a clean and undefiled manner it would be much appreciated. Unfortunately Gus and I are to poor(students) to pony up for reward money, but im sure Gus can make some sort of "payment" to anyone that brings him back, we dont mind if he has no limbs....

Thanks for any help!

bahahahaha!!!!

some 09 number was ringing my cell yesterday.. maybe it was him?.. or my mad bitches yo.

shotgun his.... er.. damn he aint got sh*t : /

as to the defilement, we not too fussed.....as long as we get pics of the above actions

abby kicking his ass?..

ill pay three fity for a pic of that!

as to the defilement, we not too fussed.....as long as we get pics of the above actions

you'd enjoy that a bro!!! :D

wouldnt surprise me..

Or, he's getting a headstart driving down the feilding for track day.. He should make it there JUST in time..

yea gotta be it, or maybe he went to the golf course and has fallen into the "Bunker of DOOM!"

:ph34r:

hmm check out the homeless guy in the golf course...may have found andy unconcious....

in the bunker of doom

and how tucks his tools between his legs and wears andy like a human coat

..."it rubs the lotion on its skin"

Guest Spargo

..."it rubs the lotion on its skin"

"...Or else it gets the hose again!"

(sorry, bad Family Guy take-off)

Guest Andrew

Well - I'm back. Its been a rough few days.

Heres what happened - After leaving the Golf course, I went into a state of confusion. There was fog everywhere but I soon arrived at Gus' house and asked Abby for a lift home. That WAS a mistake. Let me tell you - she is one mean bitch. She drove me out to Silverdale and left me there. For no reason. So - i found another golf course and slept

- I met this rad homeless dude called Benedict. He was choice. Turns out he was just some dude who had sold his house for a CSL (what a legend) and we did a tiki tour around the north island. I just got back yesterday.

- I met this rad homeless dude called Benedict. He was choice. Turns out he was just some dude who had sold his house for a CSL (what a legend) and we did a tiki tour around the north island. I just got back yesterday.

you are one random mother f**ker bro, and i mean that in the nicest possible way... Did you come anywhere napier? did the random homeless guy give you a drive? hope so - that would make random homeless guy even more radder cos he got a csl and he whores it.... More importantly, did u tell hime bout bimmersport? (for like if and when he gets another home....)

:D

you got pwned by benedict like all his bitches...

i feel for you dude.

seek help, dan is almost fixed now from his.

I cant tell if he was kidding or not..

haha i thought he was serious - then you (DNZ) put doubt in my mind, then all the other dudes make it sound serious then you add the doubt back - im going to stop reading your posts - then ill get a really lopsided view, so ill have to read them, and i dont know even!!! :D

did you actually beliebe him? :blink: