Sign in to follow this  
m_power

2002 turbo flares on e30?

Was searching ebay and saw some 2002 turbo flares and thought would they fit a e30 with a bit of modification? do u think they would look cool?

i think badass wide wheels sticking outta the gaurds looks cooler. but im not sure never seen it done!

didn't think I would, but I do like.Posted Image

I like it, but i dont wana make my car un-original, its so original and mint now i would hate to do any mods like that, but very tempting, maybe i suld buy another e30...track day car...but havent got the funds to run it

Absolute badass if it was moulded! I'd do it on a project car anyday. But you must need some wheels to fill that guard.

Reckon my 15x8 3 piece bbs baskets would do the job nicely.

Absolute badass if it was moulded! I'd do it on a project car anyday. But you must need some wheels to fill that guard.

You dont need to mould it into the body, they screw or rivit on, but ofcourse you could if you wanted, i was thinkng some nice 16" tsw wheels with lots of spokes painted charcole would do the job well, and ofcourse wide tyers, im serously considering it.

Reckon my 15x8 3 piece bbs baskets would do the job nicely.

are they for sale?

Im going to make you never want to do this...

Edit: Damn cant find the pics. But i bought a parts car ages ago that had them on it.

They were smoothed over and looked like crap. IMO anyhoo

Edited by ED1RTY

are they for sale?

No, saving them for my open class car!Posted Image

You dont need to mould it into the body, they screw or rivit on, but ofcourse you could if you wanted, i was thinkng some nice 16" tsw wheels with lots of spokes painted charcole would do the job well, and ofcourse wide tyers, im serously considering it.

Moulded on a street/show car, riveted etc on a race imo [even though not allowed in series]

Im going to make you never want to do this...

Edit: Damn cant find the pics. But i bought a parts car ages ago that had them on it.

They were smoothed over and looked like crap. IMO anyhoo

PICS!

I dont think its that bad.

You should see it from the back when it had wheels on :wacko:

Did it look phat? I could imagine a silver e30 with gun metal flares and 16" tsw wheels painted charcole could look tough, hmmmm

Did it look phat? I could imagine a silver e30 with gun metal flares and 16" tsw wheels painted charcole could look tough, hmmmm

It had 17" tsw 6 spokes

It looked like absolute sh*t.

I Think the pink pearl in the orange brushed on house paint made it look even worse

It had 17" tsw 6 spokes

It looked like absolute sh*t.

I Think the pink pearl in the orange brushed on house paint made it look even worse

I dont think the colour of the car helps much in its apperance either, and 6 spoke wheels arent the nicest, i was thinking of some like 16" baskets, and tsw make sum nice wheels lik dat.

bhahaha chris wtf! looks like a toy car.

Dont like it IMO.

Haha i bought it from some boon in otara, got it home, started pulling it apart and found a nest of roaches, not the good type :D found the rust hole in the floor and then i was like, nah f**k this!! Bug Bombed the thing and sold it.