Sign in to follow this  
Guest WAGON

sparks

Guest WAGON

ummm thsi was really scary last night i was kinda going real fast i was in 4th at about 7k rpm then changed into 5th and looked in y mirror and there was sparks comeing out of my exhaust ummm wtf was that is it real bad

? :blink::unsure::huh::mellow::wacko::angry:

Sparks don't sound good, flames are OK :)

It wasn't the zorst hitting the ground and sparking?? maybe??

Guest WAGON

um yea its was sparks out of the zaust ummm *note to self no more thrashing the car*

thats seriously weird... maybe the mad horseys are slamming out flaming bits of silencer!! B)

Guest WAGON

dont worry found the prob lol the zaust got to hot and some metal melted lol and its getting fixed now :)

that would be the baffles in your muffler - my little diesel wagon does that after a run down the tikokino str8 at 160 (out of an 1800 single cam non turbo diesel thats not bad). The first time it happened i damn near shat myself - i thought id blown it up, then i sorta gave up on worrying, after all its my hack!!!

Out of interest bro, what road were you on when that happened? I lost my fanbelt idler (not) at 240k on willowbank ave - that was freaky! but repairable - so dont give up on hight speed kaning!!! :D

Sparks don't sound good, flames are OK :)

It wasn't the zorst hitting the ground and sparking?? maybe??

hahah glenn you think you got a big enough sig??

at 240k

stupid e36 drivers...actually HAVE aerodynamics

a mate of mine was telling me that him and a mate reved the fuk out of a si civic and the honey comb sh*t from the catalytic converter shot out in a fire ball

after a run down the tikokino str8 at 160

I lost my fanbelt idler (not) at 240k on willowbank ave - that was freaky! but repairable - so dont give up on hight speed kaning!!! :D

Just a reminder to all that the Admin/ Moderators of Bimmersport do not condone driving in a reckless manner or the breaking of any laws while driving on a public road.

Just a reminder to all that the Admin/ Moderators of Bimmersport do not condone driving in a reckless manner or the breaking of any laws while driving on a public road.

i dont condone it either - with the wagon, we'll call it WTF, and the bimmer, i had not in brackets - fill in an appropriate speed that aint over the limit if necesary.....

As for aerodynamics - the E36 is still effectively a brick - weighs about the same too! (not as an e30, but as a big heavy brick!)

But i still love em! :D

Well said.

it always buffs right out dude.

ask pam.

B)

I bet she used some wax (maybe a little bit of scratchx) and THEN Buffed. Not just a straight buff.

So HAH!

Guest Andrew

hmm 4th at 7000 rpm - dude your car redlines before that. And that would means your going nearly 200 kph :ph34r:

hmm 4th at 7000 rpm - dude your car redlines before that. And that would means your going nearly 200 kph :ph34r:

maybe this is why your car is running with a few problems bro - i am pretty sure taking it past redline is not good for a car...

always fun till you die dude.