Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

Fottomg 17"x8" rims to E30

Hey guys - just need some quick info on fitting a set of 17" 8" wheels to my E30. Will be using 17/215/40's anyone had trouble with guard rubbing using this width of rim?

Cheers in advance

Luke

my car has cert for 17x8s so you should be fine! although i have 15x7.5s atm.. or 15x7 im actually not sure! all depends on offsets and stuff too, and how stiff suspension is? my rear gaurds have been rolled.

Fit them up first??

Hmm ill have to find out what the offset is from the tyre shop. Ive just got Jamex superlows they arent real real stiff i wouldnt really know, alot stiffer than standard tho i guess...

Cheers for the help guys

Hmm ill have to find out what the offset is from the tyre shop. Ive just got Jamex superlows they arent real real stiff i wouldnt really know, alot stiffer than standard tho i guess...

Cheers for the help guys

I've got a set of OZ 17's with 235's for the front 255's for the back for my car - on test fit they are good.. Back is the issue, But you can squeeze 235's up front..

I'm fairly sure it would be something along those lines, They were off an E30 touring car, Custom made for an e30 - the front and rear offsets are different.