Sign in to follow this  
E30_318i

Gee, what losers

Stumbled upon this a few mins ago...

some words from Falcon drivers

the annoying thing about that is BMW are really good cars, its a shame pricks drive them

f**k, if these knuckle-draggers wanna roll out the stereotypes, thats sweet, but they should remember that they, as drivers, would fit nearly every stereotype under the sun.

Edited by E30_318i

I dont find that at all. Maybe coz in auckland you get cut off all the time no matter what you drive heheh

The funny thing is they assume bmw drivers are dumb.

You dont get the money to afford a bmw by being a dumbass.

I didn't see anything there about BMW owners being dumb...

Just inconsiderate to other drivers.

Kinda like the theory of...

"I pay twice as much tax as you, therefore I own twice as much of the road than you"

I find BMW owners let me merge a lot more often...

Yes, yes they do.

Speaking to insurance company today, aparently BMW's are a high claim car and expensive to repair. I blame the high claims on the fact that other people are much more arrogant towards BMW drivers thinking of them as a stuck up snob rather than just another motorist.

Would be much easier if every driver treated everyone else as a driver irregardless of car, rather than form innacurate stereotypes.

No, the green eyed monster of POVERTY.

Uneducated, poor people pull sh*t like that. Anyone who is going somewhere, appreciates something nice, even if its not theirs.

suck it up ladies.

Get a Honda and then talk to me about stereotyping.

people who say shite like that are retarded, period.

no time what-so-ever for people like that.

a big westside to those like that

Your car DOES rule. But only coz its black. Im going to disregard the fact that Dave touched it with his ass. hahah

haha insurance... something i wish i could get : /

No insurance?!

You should at least get 3d party. Coz otherwise if a guy in a merc hits you, is able to twist the story around and make you look guilty, you;; be screwed.

National autoclub or someone should be able to at least get you 3d party.. youll be greatful when you dont have to shell out your income for the next 4 years to pay for something...

suck it up ladies.

Get a Honda and then talk to me about stereotyping.

c'mon, these words are coming from people who drive Falcons. I'm not talking about new ones (cos they are pretty nice, at the moment, will turn to sh*t in a few years like the rest of 'em), but these people own older ones, that really only excel in seating four adults in comfort, thats all- they sound like sh*t, go like sh*t, are built like sh*t and handle like sh*t (AU Futura at least)

That would be like someone from Somalia giving sh*t to our standard of living!

Edited by E30_318i

Guest Spargo

No insurance?!

You should at least get 3d party. Coz otherwise if a guy in a merc hits you, is able to twist the story around and make you look guilty, you;; be screwed.

National autoclub or someone should be able to at least get you 3d party.. youll be greatful when you dont have to shell out your income for the next 4 years to pay for something...

Why would some guy in merc (related to some Puerto-Rican guy?) twist the story, they'd probably just claim on their insurance, rather than screwing some ninja in a full cage CRX (would you mess with him? I know I wouldn't)

... and heres a trick for young players.

Third Party only cover protects cover to your car you if you're hit by a liable & uninsured driver up to $3,000. :)

Wouldn't it suck to get hit by some one driving an even crappier CRX (even though crx's pwn me) & didn't have any insurance to fix your car?

i think that that site is a very good example of what this site could have become, left unchecked by our massive moderating team - i seem to remember when comments of superiority to other brands of car were accepted, encouraged and even applauded, sure it is fun to poke fun at other car types - but that sort of thing gets out of hand, and you end up looking like these morons.....

Im glad it got stopped in its tracks - cheers guys, wanna go join that forum and kick some ass? :D

yea i will :)

haha cheers DNZ you at least got to see my car now ;)

ugg daves ass on it : / well you could class him as a lady due to the pants... :ph34r: