Sign in to follow this  
E30_318i

Gee, what losers

muhaha :D

common you love it B)

Annoying thing is, people dont let you in traffic and cut you off more simply because your in a BMW.  :angry:

its pathetic, esp when this happens to people in e30's, cause its not like you need to be rich to drive an 89 325, f**k ive got one. these f**kers need to build a bridge and get over it...

from the ford forum... "Hehehe nice find Shane....now I am waiting for the Mercedes one so I can send it to my boss."

common sense would dictate to copy the post and replace "BMW" with "Mercedes" rather than sitting tight and waiting to come across the "mercedes one"

but then common sense would also dictate buying a bmw not a ford...

i swear, im surprised that these guys can turn on their computers, let alone run a forum. f**king neanderthals.

in the words of the icy hot stuntaz,

"dont hate. Appreciate."

icy hot stuntaz boiii

Edited by speakeasy

from the ford forum... "Hehehe nice find Shane....now I am waiting for the Mercedes one so I can send it to my boss."

common sense would dictate to copy the post and replace "BMW" with "Mercedes" rather than sitting tight and waiting to come across the "mercedes one"

well they are obviously proving a sterotype of ford drivers - that they are stupid - i mean if one cant figure out how to substitute the word BMW with Mercedes then they are obviously stupid....

(prehaps they dont know how to spell it! :ph34r: )

also, where the f**k did you find THAT site that you linked to? WTF??? i think they are worse than those hayes squad guys.............

also, where the f**k did you find THAT site that you linked to? WTF??? i think they are worse than those hayes squad guys.............

ahhh yes, my knowledge of the internet is both senseless and useless.

internet, linking geeks with other geeks since ~1980's

internet, linking geeks with other geeks since ~1980's

hahaha soooo true bro! :D