Sign in to follow this  
euroitalian

Euro-Italian Car Parts NZ Ltd | Forum Sponsor

Reply by clicking "add reply" right down the bottom. not by clicking the reply button below the last post. It's poor forum etiquette to quote the post directly above yours.

Just another great review for Gavin - sorted me out with some bits and pieces for servicing the e34. Great pricing, very helpful and very prompt shipping.

If you need parts you need to talk to Gavin.

well Gavin, opened the shop for me on a public holiday, service does not get any better than that!

thanks for the great price on the brake setup Gavin. after 3 hours its all in, and currently breaking them in.

any idea how long they needed to be broken in for?

cheers

tks once again for the wicked service and pricing...

Hey there all

Well, last day of work 23rd of December '09 got to work in the morning ok, walked back out a few minutes later to find santa had decided i was a little sh*t and there was a large puddle of coolant under my car!!!!! Water Pump had crapped itself, cheers mark247 for replacing that when you did the cambelt!!!!!! Anyways bygones be, rang Gavin and had a new Water Pump on My doorstep next morning for a very modest price, far cheaper than BMW. Cheers to Gavin and his straight up excellent fast service. oh and just to make things more fun got to mates place christmas eve and went to leave and coolant everywhere again, bloody front head frost plug below cam has sprung a leak so guess wat i spent boxing day doing, after creating some garden art for my mates mum for chistmas day lol!!!

Edited by e30_capri

how much for a e30 320i manaul driveshaft?

E: No need for a full quote of Gavin's ad

Edited by Simon*

Gavin,

You're a legend.

How you manage to make a part arrive from Auckland only 17 hours after I order it I've no idea.

hi there Gavin i was directed to you to from other BS members and also Glenn from Botany motor werks i own a 1987 BMW 525ee i took the car to our family mechanic and the car failed on the left hand idler arm bushes now i was wondering if you have in stock a replacement bushes for the E28 i am not too what size bushes i need but i was wondering if you can help .

cheers

I have purchased off Gavin, many times and is always a pleasure! the chocolate is a bonus thanks.

Thanks for the tie rods mate, always the best deal in town (or out of it for that matter)

Thank you Gavin,

Replacement gear knob with Bimmersport discount. He also phoned around for air intake hose to see who's got one on-shelf; very helpful with pointers on other bits I asked about.

Nice touch with the chocolate added as a treat for the drive home.

Highly recommended for all those new hard to find engine/wear n tear items.

Props to Gavin once again. I don’t know why anyone would buy new parts elsewhere and with his pricing im not sure why you would bother with second hand part. His service is inspirational, I wish I could deliver as quick to my customers.

Mrs 328ci will be getting a bit of overdue attention on the weekend.

A+++ Will trade again and again.

It appears all i ever buy from reading this thread is tierods or clutchkits, this time i got both lol

excellent service as usual B)

Cheers Gavin!

Great service, ordered a very small part that had to be brought in from Germany for my little old e30 and he didn't hesitate to help out. Also I'm pretty sure he posted it to me before the payment had cleared in his account, that or the courier delivered in less than 1 day from Auckland to Palmy!!!

Purchased a few things from Gavin now, very happy with the service and the parts. Couldnt recommend him enough!

bought numerous parts of these guys now... awesome people to deal with.

Keep it up team, love what you do!

My old man and I own a small workshop called Apex Automotive Services in Wairau Valley on the North Shore. Gavin has proven to be excellent to deal with not only for our customer's vehicles but also my own e46. His parts are excellently priced and he usually has everything you need and if not he will be able to get it. I highly recommend Gavin for anything BMW related :)

Excellent people to deal with, just bought few bits for maintenance of my e90 330i had everything in stock ! thanks Gavin :)

Great guy to deal with. I have purchased numerous parts for my e46 and e39 through Gavin. He has a wide range of parts in stock and if he doesn't he gets them in very quickly. The prices are very good and often cheaper than anywhere else. so if you need parts for your bmw i highly recommend giving Gavin a call

• Like 1

A+++ service and parts from Gavin every time. Always a good chat and has a lot of knowledge.