Sign in to follow this  
Napier_E36

vegas

ahhhh that was fun... Bit of a cruise down to the world famous(in HB) dannyvegas. reprezentin bimmersports HB sector was myself and wagon - (in my E36 - found your eftpos card yet bro?) and reprezentin bimmersports Palmy sector was tim. WHERE THE HELL WERE THE REST OF YOU??? No gas is NO excuse!!! haha

ill attach a few shots from the night, for your visual pleasure! :D:ph34r:

post-2-1082935176.jpg

tim, while you were being a good bitch and washing your windo, you could have done mine!!!

post-2-1082935348.jpg

next one is of tims new eyelids - look pretty mean a!

post-2-1082935847.jpg

haha that is a bug on his left high beam light - tim you fully pwn3d it! :D

next is his bonnet vents - show up quite sweet in this light a!

post-2-1082936007.jpg

haha they even show up the cats foot prints - bro need a gun to shoot the culprit? im sure i can hook you up! Tims got a shiny head job.... see

post-2-1082936174.jpg

now we get to the part where i show and tell you about what i pwn3d... a little birdie on the tiko straights - going at a good cruising speed (nothing too huge a evan) this little bird tried to pwn my bimmer - ill tell you - my bimmer pwn3d it!

post-2-1082936391.jpg

close up of the headlight - i told you i pwn3d it!

post-2-1082936500.jpg

haha what a mess - poor little bugger! heres one taken this morning to show it better... note how it starts on the front bumper and moves up onto the light - bet you it was a fast trip for him!

post-2-1082936690.jpg

and since last time i said i was on baldies, im posting this to prove its all legal again!!!

post-2-1082936919.jpg

and finally so you cant say i just chucked the baldies on the front - here are the front ones - dont ever buy them - they give my car the mean understeer - but awsome oversteer when they are on the back! (not that thats a problem!!!) :D

post-2-1082937094.jpg

Guest WAGON

that was pretty class bird smashing what bout the possoum you just about pwn3d lol sh*t that was close lol :lol:

hahaha yeah that possum would been pwn3d if id hit it, unfortunatly, my front bumper has been pwn3d before by a cat and a possum - ive learnt the hard way, by mashing it and thinking damn it i shouldnt have hit it.... :angry:

thats why i dont have a spot light in the left hand side of my car at the moment - mashed out when i hit a cat!!! <_<

tim, while you were being a good bitch and washing your windo, you could have done mine!!!

you could of opened your gob and said sumthing!!!

dat cat is the only pussy dats cums round.

i need to a pussy on my car sum how

you could of opened your gob and said sumthing!!!

dat cat is the only pussy dats cums round.

i need to a pussy on my car sum how

haha should i have to? yeah it woulda been mean to mash it, but i didnt want MORE roadkill damage on the front of my beast!! :D

As for pussy bro, you need to get out more.... hahaha and preferably one that dont feel the need to mash it over your car making it dirty! :D