Sign in to follow this  
Dnz

Garage opener

Aint it grand! It opens garage doors, and 'coincidentally' it jams radars.

All you need is a way to ensure that if they pull you over after not getting a reading, that you have a 'legitimate' reason and can prove its for garage opening.. Coz remember, its a garage opener with a SIDE EFFECT.

Someone go find out the law on it...

haha in nz you would be sweet.

"its my garage door opener"

*smerk*

hey its fine for them to shoot at your car with lasers without your permission...

so i declare that for the sake of fair game we should be able to shoot back...

ps ive just brought a valentine one from the states...im so sick of speed camera photos...but of course since purchasing ive hardly driven and havent seen any mobile cameras.....but now ive got the best warning....

You could set up next to the police and shine your lights at oncoming traffic to warn them.. haha

TAKE THAT!

Or do like some smart buggers.

distract the operator in the parked camera vehicle while someone takes off the plates from the same vehicle..

put them on to your unremarkable vehicle and add sunnies and a hat..

attempt to break the sound barrier past the speed trap..and watch all the fines go to....YES..the same skum bag speed camera operator.

i am evil HOMY.

i am evil HOMY.....

Or do like some smart buggers.

distract the operator in the parked camera vehicle while someone takes off the plates from the same vehicle..

put them on to your unremarkable vehicle and add sunnies and a hat..

attempt to break the sound barrier past the speed trap..and watch all the fines go to....YES..the same skum bag speed camera operator.

i am evil HOMY.

i am evil HOMY.....

hahah finally someone with a PLAN!

well either that or run up to one of the vans with the towbar-mounted cameras and hit it with a baseball bat.....and run away...quickly..

just imagine how GOOD that would feel.....not even 17yo breasts would feel that good...

i dunno about the 17yr old breasts dude, they feel f**ken great....

but yea i think you have a good idea with the first one.. lets do it this weekend, we can go trawling with your radar to find em.. then do the sneak from there... saweet

but yea i think you have a good idea with the first one.. lets do it this weekend, we can go trawling with your radar to find em.. then do the sneak from there... saweet

haha mint - i want one!

sic, it should be easy to sneak up and steal plates, have you seen how many of the operators are asleep whilst parked on the side of the road?

Homy, you want an un-remarkable car huh? Lil black CRX prehaps??? :D

sorry man, just kidding!!! :D:ph34r:B)