Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

E30 1987 318i Auto

Guest Andrew

For sale:

White 318i Auto 4 door. Owned and loved by BMWCC & Bimmersport Member (plus since i'm a pro car cleaner i'll get it REAL damn clean for new owner) and Lady owner since year 2000 - (bought at 40 000 k). Has had new auto gearbox at 100000k and regular service at Bavarian Motors (we have service history since we owned it). Done 118420 ks (as of today).

Only flaws are the front and rear bumper - front one is a tad chipped and rusted and rear one was rusted and then painted silver.

Good cond interior with the exception of the dash (which has a dash cover on it now). Good runner - has had timing advance done by Ernst at Bavarian Motors to make it go a little harder. M10 powered, good reliable motor built like a tractor.

Call Andrew (me) on 09 47888098 for the home number (after 5:30 only please) or if you want - call me on 027 414 9264 can't promise i'll answer it during the day.

Asking price is 4500 o.n.o

I will take some better pictures of it this weekend - but here is what I have so far.

Its the white one in this pic.

Posted Image

Guest Spargo

Bimmerboy, this is the perfect car for you. You're better to learn to drive rwd on a lesser powered bimmer than a powerful manual. Just look at Gus! :lol:

I can attest that this car is sweet as a nut.

yea i do like it but i dnt have 4500 and im not too keen on white but sounds like its in good nick for its age

yea i should get a lesser power one

hmmm i should try out my mates 323i sometime and get used to rwd geez i just got used to fwd o and yea it will be the first time i have ever driven a e30 !!!

im not included in the sale...well maybe for a price.....yeah....the car is in mint condition....and i know how much has been spent on it.....everything is basically new!

id hit it

Guest Andrew

yea i do like it but i dnt have 4500 and im not too keen on white but sounds like its in good nick for its age

yea i should get a lesser power one

hmmm i should try out my mates 323i sometime and get used to rwd geez i just got used to fwd o and yea it will be the first time i have ever driven a e30 !!!

Make me an offer bimmerboy. I may be open to it.

Ellie - this may be the car for you?

Guest Andrew

OK - russled up a few more photos from the library - sorry I only have this closeup shiat.

Interior

post-11-1083224858.jpg

Guest Andrew

This show the quality of the bonnet paint - note only the one stone chip. Here you can see some of the bumper rooted chrome bits.

post-11-1083224962.jpg

Guest Andrew

quality of paint of roof (i'm only posting the horizontal surfaces as they are usually the most worn)

post-11-1083225028.jpg

Guest Andrew

the boot - notice the factory black outline around the front/rear windscreens

post-11-1083225202.jpg

Guest Andrew

and the front profile

We'd be more than happy to let the car for a pre-purchase inspection at buyers expense.

post-11-1083225277.jpg

most i can offer at the moment is $2000 which is less than half u want so i doubt it

but if it doesnt sell i will have more money later on in the year and could proberbly meet ur price if i dont buy a car before then

Guest Andrew

most i can offer at the moment is $2000 which is less than half u want so i doubt it

but if it doesnt sell i will have more money later on in the year and could proberbly meet ur price if i dont buy a car before then

Yes you'd need to head up another grand 800 at least. And I wouldn't be cleaning it for that price :P

Yes you'd need to head up another grand 800 at least. And I wouldn't be cleaning it for that price :P
oh... so the rest of the price is your fee for cleaning it? ;)

haha, could be the car for me, i'm slowly gettin there wit my bmw knowledge [slowly being the operative word] to know what i want an don't want... i'm not sure that i'm keen on white, but y'no, that could grow on me :) the main thing seems to be reliability in terms of whether the seller is bs-ing about how good the car is [or isn't], an buying it from someone here gives me a li'l bit more "peace of mind" [yea, geekis insurance jargon]

has it got all the power steering etc etc?? options??

ya reckon it's a good 1st car then? :D

yes...ellie.....me and andy were discussing it for you earlier! if you can get over the white factor, in my opinion its a perfect first car. its fully optioned (except sunroof) as in power steering, power steering, airconditioning (that works!) seats are in mint condition (v rare for an e30!) the brakes are the best e30 ive been in and the paint is very nearly perfect ...overall i would recommend it....not just because andys paying me to write this! haha no....im sure andy could arrange a test drive sometime if your interested

go for it!

glad you were discussing it fo me :D

i can so get ova the white factor... am keen to have a look! am so stoked about the options thing... i think i'd die without power steering...

Guest Andrew

glad you were discussing it fo me :D

i can so get ova the white factor... am keen to have a look! am so stoked about the options thing... i think i'd die without power steering...

Do you want me to bring it up to you today then?

ah i know this car ;)

nooooo a black grill.

only worth 500 with a black one.

4500 with a chrome one.

ellie. i think this is a prefect car for you. have fun. make sure shelley hasnt driven it!!! did i say that out loud??? i mean i have nothing against women drivers.

And make sure Andrew hasn't flogged the Disc brake rear-end out of it!!

Guest Andrew

Bump - car for sale still - its getting lonely! Common i'd rather sell it to a BMW enthusiast than plaster it in T&E and someone will sack it on a chromes -- save the poor car!

Guest Andrew

BUMP!

Take it away $3500 o.n.o - want to dump that coin into the 320.

Its farkin mint !