Sign in to follow this  
Gus

2 17 tyres

im wanting 2 17 tyres, preferably 215/40 but really.....im not fussed....just wanting something that someone is willing to part with easily and cheaply! they're for me to either sell my mags on or keep them.....any thing will be appreciated! and the condition they are in isnt too important (ie those ones you failed your last wof on and are just sitting in the garage would be perfect!) thanks all

ie those ones you failed your last wof on and are just sitting in the garage would be perfect!

haha i dont know about that bro, i know where i can get you a couple of tyres - they are totally f**ked man, (mate of mine jimmied a 2.2vtec in his DA integra, and he was just "checking to make sure the LSD still works" - brand new set of tyres down to no tread in about 3 mins - 5th gear burnout SO MUCH SMOKE!!!! )

they will still hold air - he drove to the tyre shop on them - but they are pretty tired a... why do you need a pair of dodgeys son? ill keep an eye out - i got mates who f**k their tyres here all the time....