Sign in to follow this  
Guest WAGON

wanted to buy

Guest WAGON

hey looking my my just about standard wagon i was pissed off today soo i thought u need to be modded so im looking for .............

Wheels

sounds

shocks

m3 badges :blink: lol rice but hey

front kit

side skirts

end caps

any other random cool stuff

so if anyone has anything of intrest sitting in the garage post it please cheers

Evan

you've seen my front kit, and i have side skirts that if my other buyer doesnt want them, you would prob be keen on. they fit a facelift e30, and a sort of mtech 1 replicas. would look good if mounted properly, i just dont have the $$ to do so! and if you want chrome raptors...i got some :)

Guest Andrew

seriously.. m3 badges? I seriously hope you kidding. It actually makes a car look shitter! Especially on a wagon.

Guest WAGON

hmmmm ive see that gey wagon on here with them and it really does make it look welll.... complete if you no what i mean i just love the look of the ///M on a car im sorry :(

hmmmm ive see that gey wagon on here with them and it really does make it look welll.... complete if you no what i mean i just love the look of the ///M on a car im sorry :(

but its not an ///M.... let alone an ///M3.... c'mon!!!

its jus not done!!

but its not an ///M.... let alone an ///M3.... c'mon!!!

its jus not done!!

well its alright guys - i know where he lives - if he puts anything too dodgy on it, ill just shoot up and debadge it or remove the offending parts during the night - he'll never know i was there, until he comes back to find no ///M or ///M3 badges etc....

muwahahahahaha comon bro, badger up, deer ya!!! :D

for your information, i do know how to spell "badge her up" and "dare" i was just bein a dik.....

Guest Spargo

There are only 3 E30 wagons in the entire world that are allowed an M3 badge.

The red one in america, the blue one in sweden, and the one in race colours in germany!

I'll post pics of them when i get home.

M3 badges make your car go SO much faster. After spending $125 a piece for my M3 badges, I swear I was faster off the mark. I thought it must have been the car, but then realised that my wallet was SO much lighter it was a power to weight thing.

I'd really recommend putting M3 badges on any BMW. Great return for investment. In the same vein, I'm thinking of selling my LSD and dog-leg 5 speed box from the M3. Going to replace them with a regular diff and 5 speed box. Any takers?

Guest Spargo

In the same vein, I'm thinking of selling my LSD and dog-leg 5 speed box from the M3. Going to replace them with a regular diff and 5 speed box. Any takers?

20 bucks and half a pack of chewing gum for the lot?

I'll assume you'll pay freight?

I have a nice 3spd auto box you might like to trade? Perfect for dragging at the lights! :lol:

ah the ///M

uncle bens to the bone

reprezent'n dawg

any badges....unnessisary

couldnt agree more - just a roundel front and back and your sorted! :D

and a 325 badge on a 318

make it look fast

or a 318i badge on a 325i.

or a 316d badge on a car faster than an e3o m3

lowing the intake strapping... just like my old one ;)