Sign in to follow this  
Viking

Knew there was a reason to buy a BMW

BMW Drivers Get Most Sex

03/05/2004 09:47 AM

Reuters

BMW drivers have more sex than owners of any other cars and are much more active than Porsche drivers, a new German car magazine has found.

The German magazine "Men's Car" found in a survey of 2,253 motorists aged 20 to 50 published in its inaugural May issue that male BMW drivers say they have sex on average 2.2 times each week while Porsche drivers have sex 1.4 times per week.

Following BMW drivers were Audi (2.1), Volkswagen (1.9), Ford (1.7) and Mercedes (1.6). Drivers of foreign car makes were also behind BMW with Italian cars (2.0), French (1.9), Japanese (1.8), Swedish (1.6) and Korean cars (1.5) trailing after.

Among women, French car drivers were top with 2.1 times per week followed by Audi (2.0), Italian (2.0), and BMW (1.9) with Porsche again at the bottom of the scale at 1.2 times per week.

Yeah, they had the results on "The Rock" this morning.

I have been going around telling everyone at work today.

Cheers

... my wife rightly pointed out that women BMW drivers didn't feature at the top of the list... and made a suggestion that many BMW male drivers weren't having sex with women... :huh:

bringing the average up?

o 4 sure.... mean... i been hepling that score along... but these are results for Germans a? hhmmmm germany is full of bimmers - but its helped here

haha or is it that they "say" they are getting sweet loving, but in actul fact its man love or palm singing?

hondas pwn you all.. sex pwns me

im so badass B)

LMAO they just had that on the radio, i was playing pool, and they announced it, i just cheered :lol: in porsches defense there are alot more BM drives. and porsche drivers are normally missing something, hense driving a shinny dick with two seats and wheels (LMAO sorry Dad)

i thought the reason was for over priced servicing and parts <_< and for me expensive insurance.

I'll get my fulls soon and put it to the test :ph34r:

Edited by 1N STYL