Sign in to follow this  
mackt

Newbie from the Deep South

Hi

Been lurking for a bit, recently purchased my new toy, and I'm still grinning everytime I take it for a drive...

NZ new 1995 328i coupe, got it with 84k done about 5k already. Had some great drives in it already. Wellington to Ingill (highly recommend! if you ever get the chance).

Ingill to Te Anau, Queenstown and Dunedin all about 400km return - trouble is I get home and still want to keep driving!

It's a blank canvas, thinking about a light upgrade (clears and angel eyes) stereo. But don't want to deviate too much from original.

Great website and resources, good to be here.

post-1717-1180818436_thumb.jpg

post-1717-1180818448_thumb.jpg

post-1717-1180818463_thumb.jpg

Guest Ken

Hi

Been lurking for a bit, recently purchased my new toy, and I'm still grinning everytime I take it for a drive...

NZ new 1995 328i coupe, got it with 84k done about 5k already. Had some great drives in it already. Wellington to Ingill (highly recommend! if you ever get the chance).

Ingill to Te Anau, Queenstown and Dunedin all about 400km return - trouble is I get home and still want to keep driving!

It's a blank canvas, thinking about a light upgrade (clears and angel eyes) stereo. But don't want to deviate too much from original.

Great website and resources, good to be here.

Ahhh all that spare time on your hands - you must be a young fella! Great interior - I'm envious.

Welcome aboard.

Good to see another southener, welcome mate. like the interior!

Welcome - pimp interior

Mean styles. Welcome! Verrry niice! Expect contact from me in the future reagrding BMW meets etc... Im kidna the Dunedin meet organiser.

Welcome. You'll have to show up to some of the SI E30 race series and show it off.

Thanks for the comments guys. The interior is sweet and in good nick, might put some carbon fibre somewhere? I'm running on P6000 perilli's at the moment but might go to Eagle f1's as I wonder what it's going to be like in the wet?

I was thinking of going to Ruapuna for the advanced driving day on 1 July, but it would be great to have something here at Teratonga one day???

welcome aboard

Hey welcome man, car is looking good, congrats on the purchase!

Hot! As said above, loving the interior-

Welcome

yeh for sure that interior is nice man the upgrades you want to do should look good would you also consider lowering it a little bit on some good springs to i like those factory 16s i used to have them anyway L8a

l

Posted Image

Nice ride, mint interior!

Welcome ... this place is great!

I am lovin the inside of that car dude...

Fcukin hot!

But you so have to find yourself a manual gbox

Edited by westy