Sign in to follow this  
Guest MSBOND

MY E30 318i

Guest MSBOND

Well my dads being a dick and saying hes gota finish the rally car off and my bros sierra first cos there hogging the garage, then he sed he dont think itl be b4 xmas, i sed kiss my ass its guna be ready for the 4 and rotarys! So im getting him to show me how to fibre glass sh*t and im doin it myself, so by the time its all sweet dad should be finished wit the rally car and my car will go in the garage for its respray! yey...

alot of f**king around tho

Guest MSBOND

by the way homy i thort that was you in that pic on your profile! Ol hobo

why do you think im always gonna come on and say something ;)

.umm because i know you maybe..you expect the same..

..dissing mates...its what we do...and when theres no one for us to gang up on and "fight club" we turn on each other..like Good Mates ;)

by the way homy i thort that was you in that pic on your profile! Ol hobo

Ha u been checking me out lady (STRUTIN' goes here) ahahahahahahahah

i guess you missed the age bit... :):P

so u got fiberglass kit...waht do you need to glass up? doesnt it fit properly...like so much FGlass stuff..

ooh but it smells nice..and after a while you feel all heavy and wake up on the floor..ventelation is kinda important..

ARRR went to finish off my side skirts and found some bastage at work has damaged them so i need to re-glass the ends..guess that'll learn me for leaving stuff lying round for so long.

ARRR went to finish off my side skirts and found some bastage at work has damaged them so i need to re-glass the ends..guess that'll learn me for leaving stuff lying round for so long.

see now if you got them sussed when my interior was done you would be pimpin!

fool.

Guest MSBOND

Well wen they takin it off the other car theyve chiped away at where the srews were so theres big holes and at the ends of the side skirts it looks like theyve droped it and chipped abit off the end, but its all doable and shodnt be too hard. We r going to mount the screws from the back of the body kit and bolt them on from the inside of the car so if i ever have to take it off again i just undo the nut on the inside of the door and lift it off from the out side witout having to destroy the outside to get to the screws... kinda confusing but il show you wen its done. :wacko:

Guest MSBOND

by the way ive checked out everyone in the membership pages, i mean why not :P , just a shame not many of yous hav posted a pic of yourselves... hehe :D

Guest MSBOND

I HAVE NEW PICS! STAY TUNED! IL GET THEM DEVELOPED TOMORRO HOPEFULLY.

/me sits in corner and waits...

Guest MSBOND

well heres the new look. The pics came out pretty sh*t but you get the jist. Now youl beable to see why i really need a respray.

post-9-1067577593.jpg

ahh yes the orange must go!!

i say i nice dark colour :D

but then i would say that wouldnt I?

hell no!!

man that comprimises so much sh*t!! never use cut springs ffs!!

i aint play'n yo

Guest MSBOND

Wot the f**k r you guys talking bout! My car dont have any f**king orange bits on it apart from the indicators!

Kit goes on once ive preped it... im very busy wit other sh*t at the mo like new shocks and tyres, finding an oil leak and considering a whole engine change b4 xmas!

Edited by MSBOND

*sic Posted on Nov 1 2003, 04:14 PM

hell no!!

man that comprimises so much sh*t!! never use cut springs ffs!!

i aint play'n yo

I never asked you to play!

Yea it fuks sh*t up, and thats why i took them out after i brought it and put in lowered springs ( by jamex ) and as you can see it aint all that fukn low in the back, it's about 20mm lower than standard.

i said i wasnt playin yo!

suspension is SO integral thats nothing to f**k with, if you do anything with it make sure you do it mint.. or dont bother as standard it will be better / safer (for others too)

Guest Andrew

Wot the f**k r you guys talking bout! My car dont have any f**king orange bits on it apart from the indicators!

Kit goes on once ive preped it... im very busy wit other sh*t at the mo like new shocks and tyres, finding an oil leak and considering a whole engine change b4 xmas!

just don't put the gutless 4 banger back in!

so there for it DOES have orange on it...

..the f**kin indicators as you so nicely put it...get some nice clears

orange is for fruits..and gingas..and maybe andrews car coz its like camo on there.

Guest MSBOND

Dude my orange indicators/spottys look really good at dusk, white/clear indicators r for aftermarket japp gingas! They look rude as f**k! Any way its illegal to have white indicators aint it. who cares the white ones look like sh*t!