Sign in to follow this  
dave

Mercedes Or BMW?

Mercedes or BMW?????  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

mmmmmm nice "car" dave - no really, why are you going merc? I thought your pic would back it up - but it was just a chick wearing next to nothing.... (not that im complaining!!!)

For all you dumb shites..... The nice looking female in the picture is called Mercedes....

im glad Sam chirped on!!!

the chicks name is mercedes

id hit it

yeah knowing my styles and smarts i'd end up asking her to move out of the way so i can see under the bonnet, and when she handed me her bikini top id thank her and use it to check the dipstick or open the radiator cap...... :huh:

its funny coz its true...sadly :unsure:

yea mercedes all the way.

Dan, the first step to recovery is to admit the problem. now to work on that problem

yeah knowing my styles and smarts i'd end up asking her to move out of the way so i can see under the bonnet, and when she handed me her bikini top id thank her and use it to check the dipstick or open the radiator cap...... :huh:

its funny coz its true...sadly :unsure:

I think id rather take the car too.

It would be more reliable, desite being a bimmer.. haha

its always bout the money and the bitches, comon dude you know this!

Note: money is first in the list, as money gets you 'bitches' but 'bitches' dont get you money (in fact the opposite).

but 'bitches' dont get you money (in fact the opposite).

please..... how u think damien got the rex.....

Posted Image

its always bout the money and the bitches, comon dude you know this!

you cant be a pimp without a car... and BMW is the one for me.... More to the point, a car aint going to run off with some random, just cos you aint around - unless you leave it in a dodgy area and some prick steals it... and as was said previously, women (in this case mercedes) are KNOWN MONEY REDUCING AGENTS!!!! My BMW doesnt eat my whole pay packet - tho given half a chance it probably would!!! :D

Guest Zwilling

you cant be a pimp without a car... and BMW is the one for me.... More to the point, a car aint going to run off with some random, just cos you aint around - unless you leave it in a dodgy area and some prick steals it... and as was said previously, women (in this case mercedes) are KNOWN MONEY REDUCING AGENTS!!!! My BMW doesnt eat my whole pay packet - tho given half a chance it probably would!!!

I totally agree man. The car is always there for you and it doesn't goes through mood swings

haha...but there are a lot of things a car cant give you...

companionship for example

it cant talk back....come to think of it...thats a good thing

Ok, cars eat money. Im getting my heater core replaced now.. Should only cost me a few hundred instead of a grand thanks to mech insurance..hoorah!

But overall, still cheaper than a girlfriend.. haha

women (in this case mercedes) are KNOWN MONEY REDUCING AGENTS!!!! My BMW doesnt eat my whole pay packet

The car is always there for you and it doesn't goes through mood swings

...ouch... :unsure:

it ain't that bad is it... you know you love us :wub:

Guest Zwilling

:D yeah

I had a g/f in Hamburg and at the time was driving an 82 VW polo max AND I do mean max speed of 160 done on the A6. I can honestly say she was far more interesting than that pile of sh*t I had.

I did get to travel at 300kph on a TGV between Hamburg and Paris though, so surreal

post-2-1083837797.jpg

Edited by Zwilling

...ouch... :unsure:

it ain't that bad is it... you know you love us :wub:

hahaha lets say i bought my BMW whilst i was single... i had sold the pulsar that i had after telling the money pit to go away. B)

The rise in disposable income i had was huge!!! big enough for me to buy a bimmer..... Then I got another girlfriend.... then i had no disposable income.... now im just not spending money on her.... i have disposable income again!!!! :rolleyes:

Moral of the story - my car is ALWAYS there for me, and Gus, it gives companionship by being there and going whereever i want it to go, like when everything else is f**ked up, i can just jump in, crank up the sounds and just drive..... and forget everything else..... :wub::rolleyes::D

Sure, there are things my car cant do for me, but thats why you have a g/f... just dont leave your eftpos card or wallet lying round...... :P;)

no i look dodgy a..... hehe ill stop talking now so i dont come off looking even worse....

Guest Zwilling

Sure, there are things my car cant do for me, but thats why you have a g/f... just dont leave your eftpos card or wallet lying round......

I guess you coud say it's a question of which one costs more?

I guess you coud say it's a question of which one costs more?

haha i know from experience what costs more - my car is expensive to run, own and all that, but oh so worth it!!! it dont call me when im not there, it doesnt get annoyed when i want to go off and do my own thing, and if i tell it im going away and my phone wont work where i am (ie out hunting/fishing/tramping) it aint going to leave 30 text messages and about 5 voice mails on my phone over a 4 day weekend.........

personally....i go for the toy boy option

being supported rocks

Guest Spargo

My g/f is everything i want, she lets me hang with the boys, go and get drunk and thrown out of clubs, she doesnt care if i don't call her for a few days, she isn't so needy that she needs to see me everyday at uni, she really is a keeper. If she had an S50 in her garage, she'd be perfect. It's a two way road obviously, and thats fine.

Cars rule too, but somethimes they cost money, like $3,650. My g/f will never cost that much.