BIMMERSPORT IS WICKED~

I'm all for schoolgirlsPosted Image

Edited by *sic

Haha.

But I been around for aaaages...

Im in Otago....Otago Girls FTW!

hook us up.

wow...holy mack...shes a wicked runner aye? OMG~

doesnt your mum drive a face-lift E46? I think? Real attractive car cause of those optioned M wheels~

Yea i love mums car, shes curbed the f**k out of the mags though, who you? And yea, becky's pretty good at running.

Yea i love mums car, shes curbed the f**k out of the mags though, who you? And yea, becky's pretty good at running.

hahaha..gutted~

Im James Cheng...class of 07~

you did NCEA or IB?

I heard they have excellent Uni chicks~

We have excllent chicks all round! :P

Hey I'm doing a speech on Private schools, So you wouldn't mind if is asked you a few questions sometime would you? Its just that in Dunz we only have intergrated girls schools not fully private, and Kristin is fully... so yeah.. Cheers James.

We have excllent chicks all round! :P

Hey I'm doing a speech on Private schools, So you wouldn't mind if is asked you a few questions sometime would you? Its just that in Dunz we only have intergrated girls schools not fully private, and Kristin is fully... so yeah.. Cheers James.

ye sure...pm or msn?

ye sure...pm or msn?

Thanks, PM probably! I'll PM you in the next couple of days... Im just gathering a few ideas at the moment.

First thing tho.. Do you thnik I should class Public & Intergrated as one vs Private or Public vs Integ. vs Private?

Thanks, PM probably! I'll PM you in the next couple of days... Im just gathering a few ideas at the moment.

First thing tho.. Do you thnik I should class Public & Intergrated as one vs Private or Public vs Integ. vs Private?

A bit confused lol...put it this way...

You are talking about Public School and Private School

Out of the 2 subjects, there is the Coeducation and Single-sex schools...

From what I have seem to realise...

Some of the older schools especially ones with a "grammar" tend to be Single-sex school...

The original intent of the medieval grammar schools was to educate the young in the grammar of Latin. Later the curriculum was considerably broadened to include other languages, such as Greek, Hebrew, English and European languages, as well as the natural sciences, mathematics, history, geography and other subjects.

I know we are in New Zealand but maybe some ozzie shizzle could help...

In Australia, "grammar schools" are generally high-cost Church of England schools, public schools in the sense of the Associated Public Schools of Victoria. Those using the term "grammar" in their title are often the oldest Church of England school in their area. The equivalent of the English grammar schools are selective schools.

While today's high school are more laxed about things and are more coed...

Im a bit confused by your previous post....

lol

Lol ok, Thanks... Mint info on Grammar schools!

I'll rephrase it.

I was going to layout it out into sections, selecting one combination from the following

Public vs Private

Public & Intergrated vs Private (Although I know Intergrated is half and half)

Public vs Intergrated vs Private

Does that clear a bit up?

And the Off Topic award goes to ..... James and Emma!

Come along to the next club night to claim your prize

Lol ok, Thanks... Mint info on Grammar schools!

I'll rephrase it.

I was going to layout it out into sections, selecting one combination from the following

Public vs Private

Public & Intergrated vs Private (Although I know Intergrated is half and half)

Public vs Intergrated vs Private

Does that clear a bit up?

yea yea heaps better...just on the top of my head...

Public vs Private

-small class size

-more learning support

-equal oppotunties

-cost

-so-called better teachers (I have serious doubt in that one)

-possible social circle limiation due to lower enrollment

-some offers other education stardards such as Cambridge/IB other NCEA

Intergrated schools will still like to be referred as private schools...from what I know...all private schools still actually recieve a sum of money from the government based on the number of enrolled students...not the required budget of the school...I have limited knowledge with intergrated schools however they do have cheaper fees...

Public vs Intergrated vs Private (now this is hard because I dont know much about the one in between)

But generally from what I have experience through my senses as well as my oral communication skills, I have found that Public schools tend to mass in numbers...remember about the issuse that some good Auckland high schools were getting? because public schools are zoned...so lets say if I lived in a place called Gogonon...I must attend Gogonon High School rather than Abju High...

But with the situation...hyperthetically...if Abju High was a very good school...and my parents want me to go there...but cant afford to purchase a house there...what my parents would do is to rent a house in that specific area within the zoning of Abju High...thus registing my address within the zone of the school, thus granting automatic enrollment into Abju High...but my real address isnt...

was it ethically right to then suspend the student because of their parents?...

maybe thats something you can consider to throw it into the mix...there no such problem with Private schools...because there is no zoning...my mate lives like an hour drive from school...bloody insane...if you know where Point Wells is or Warkworth...

but anyways...hope that helps you a bit...

blah blah blah

You go Kristin or did I miss read?

Thanks James! (Sorry Ollie, will move it to PM... Technically he's still introducing himself... to a rather large extent... lol the ins and outs of private schools :P)

Yeah I had some of that info - In regards to your comment about "limited social circles".. I have been told that by my ah.. "Intergrated" mates.. there is not a huge diversity of people, and also the boarders and daygirls stick together.

Your theory of Gogonon and Abju... I certainly will mention that. A freind of mine got kicked out of EGG's. Initially she was a boarder, but then her fam shifted into Aucks... just out of the zone. Guttering eh!?

(Ill PM you with sum more questions :) Thanks)

Thanks James! (Sorry Ollie, will move it to PM... Technically he's still introducing himself... to a rather large extent... lol the ins and outs of private schools :P)

Yeah I had some of that info - In regards to your comment about "limited social circles".. I have been told that by my ah.. "Intergrated" mates.. there is not a huge diversity of people, and also the boarders and daygirls stick together.

Your theory of Gogonon and Abju... I certainly will mention that. A freind of mine got kicked out of EGG's. Initially she was a boarder, but then her fam shifted into Aucks... just out of the zone. Guttering eh!?

(Ill PM you with sum more questions :) Thanks)

oh gutted...I thought you were down south...if you lived in Auckland...it would have been easier for my just to use Auckland schools instead lol...but dont mention the schools names in the actual speech...just hypertetical names

I am down south! Lol.... Yeah uh the EGG's girl ended up coming down here...

Of course i won't use schools names :)

I am down south! Lol.... Yeah uh the EGG's girl ended up coming down here...

Of course i won't use schools names :)

oh for real...ex EGGs aye...C fo Centro~

ABG, Westlake, Rangitoto...... also similar prob...

ABG

if by that you are reffering to "auckland boys grammar" the correct short hand is AGS thank you very much