Sign in to follow this  
joshuaraolah

im new

hey, i have bought a bmw 328i and will be collecting it next week from auckland,

this site is great!!!!

im a Malaysian living in christchurch..

hope 2 c u guys on the streets with your cars.. will post a pic when i collect the car.

cheers

Welcome mate. All these new members is good for the diversity of the site. Bring it on I say. Take off your shoes and post pics of the car when you get it.

Chur.

Guest Phil Ken Sebben

Welcome mate, What's the ringgit buy to the NZD these days?

Apa Khabar

I lived in KL for a couple of years - g'day

If you in Akl Saturday come to the meet and say Hi - front page or meetings (auckland) thread for more info.

hey, i have bought a bmw 328i and will be collecting it next week from auckland,

this site is great!!!!

im a Malaysian living in christchurch..

hope 2 c u guys on the streets with your cars.. will post a pic when i collect the car.

cheers

We could have saved each other a lot of hassle. I very recently bought a 328 in Christchurch, and collected it and drove to Auckland. I should hsve just bought the Auckland one, and you the Christchurch one.

Welcome

Cheers

Grant

Welcome mate, good to see another South Island rep

We could have saved each other a lot of hassle. I very recently bought a 328 in Christchurch, and collected it and drove to Auckland. I should hsve just bought the Auckland one, and you the Christchurch one.

Welcome

Cheers

Grant

Green one, 5spd about 240ks leather? I think you brought my dads one he was selling

Green one, 5spd about 240ks leather? I think you brought my dads one he was selling

Yup - small world.

It is in having major surgery now. I think the list of stuff I am having done to it, is longer than my arm (but that is expected at that many km's).

Cheers

Grant