Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jonty

e36 factory alloys

Guest Jonty

Gidday folks, I drive a e36 323I coupe and was wondering if I have come to the right site?? It seems just about everyone has an e30 (or did I buy the wrong car?) However, I recently aquired a set of m5 replica wheels similar to napier_e36's (By the way very nice car) and now I have a set of factory 15's with tyres to sell if any one is interested.

Unfortunately I do not have access to a digi cam at the mo so have no photos, but they will need new centre cap stickers as they have just about all come off, I think they are what I have read here as "bottle Caps" they kinda look like that, if some one could throw up a pic of some BC's I could confirm.

They are in good shape otherwise can't recall any severe gutter rash, tyres are 205/60/15's and have about half their life left Michelines I think.

Don't know what they are worth, not much to me but maybe a whole lot to someone with steelys'

Make us an offer if interested.

Cheers

Oh Yeah

Welcome to the site.

You are at the right place, there are a few E36's floating around here.

Cheers

Guest Jonty

Cheers Grant, They are very very similar to these, although a five stud pattern and the spokes are a little rounder if that makes sence, I will try to get a photo.

Welcome.

Like These.

How much do you want?? I may be keen!!

PS. Nice shinny tyre there grant.

post-11-1083815912.jpg

hey, welcome to the site.

what do you want for your wheels? Ill give you $200 for em - i always need skid tyres, and the more rims i got to chuck tyres on, the better! Im going to pwn the tyres on my skid rims at manfield on the 30th of may... shoule be fun! :D

Guest Jonty

Yep I have the red e36 coupe, not the one from Image Cars however that looked sweet but had done high K's,I think I have seen your e30 around town a four door with the bimmersport sticker on the window? Sacked out? that is a sweet looking car.

Yes the wheels are exactly like the ones in e30-323tis post, $50 bucks a wheel is a bit too light I'll do them for $75, that way I can pay to colour code the car (currently black).

Cheers

Guest Spargo

Yea, a few of us E36'ers on the site (soon to be a ex. member :P )

the E36 bottlecaps have rounder spokes. And look acceptbale, unlike E30 bottlecaps.

Welcome btw!

I think I have seen your e30 around town a four door with the bimmersport sticker on the window? Sacked out? that is a sweet looking car.

REPREZENT!!!!

have to catch up one day. another guy on da site lewis(speedye30). he's da one with da alpina's. on his e30 325 in town. also a guy called matt(downlow)white e30 17" chrome with N/p 'VANDEL'