Sign in to follow this  
Grant

2nd Hand Tyre Dealers in Auckland

Hi

I want to put some reasonable second hand tyres on to two of my spare bottlecaps, and was wondering if anyone knew of any good second hand tyre dealers around Auckland.

Cheers

most wheel places stock up their used tyres and every so often get them taken away.

Places like Baurepairs *sp* aren't aloud to sell them but they often let them go as $40 "wheel alignments" if you catch my drift!!

I have a pair you can have but it would prolly cost more to send them up than getting some there.

I have a pair you can have but it would prolly cost more to send them up than getting some there.

you'll both be at manfield? if not, someone from auckland will be down for it - surely!!! and if your not there glenn, ill be disappointed - welly - palmy is easy!! and come on grant, you know you want to go get loose on the track!!! give you a race! (grant that is, i mean, ill race anything, even when i know ill get my ass kicked, but, in this case, im sure that we ALL know what the outcome ould be if me n glenn raced (unless you couldnt get traction, or we tied your car to a pole or somthing!))

(unless you couldnt get traction, or we tied your car to a pole or somthing!))

Or it is stuck on axle stands in the workshop :(

Pick up the wheels tomorrow :)

Then for tyres and discs, springs, aaarrrrgggghhhh the list goes on :wacko::wacko: