Sign in to follow this  
dave

im looking at rims, your opinions please!!!

I have been looking for rims for my car... among other things... as some of you will know its pretty hard as there are limited numbers that will fit the e30. hah and me being the fussy prick that i am narrows it down a whole lot!!!

i have been to North Shore performance tyres and these are some of the wheels im looking at, tell me wat u think!! btw you 2 hamiltron boys, this place is akl's supplier of everything you dudes have at toptown!

heres the first lot, Lenso RS5's they are 3 peice rims

post-8-1065484076.jpg

to be totally honest, i dont really like any of them, but out of those go for 5 spoke rims they always look rad on the e30s. get some ac schnitzer style rims

LOL at the simmons wheels, I'm guessing you didn't ask the price on those then. You'd have to sell you BMW to get one!!

I like the Lenso wheel, I've seen one in the flesh here in welly and they look very nice, better than in that pic. I think they also do a 1pc version (cheaper).

What size are you going for dave??

Hey dude, thinking ahead. They all look like bastards to clean!

If you got the cash, check out racing dynamics, they make alot of nice wheels specialy for BMW's im not too sure about e30's tho. they got an online catalog at : www.racingdynamics.com jus remember all their prices are US and don't include shipping.

post-8-1065504677.jpg

Im very interested in what you come up with. Im going to give up on finding some basketweaves. (Ill just keep it in mind to grab them if I ever see a set) Im after 15 or 16s, but nothing stupid. How much were the simmons wheels.

this dude is doing me a sweet deal on the simmoins, not worth passing up, but i love the lenso ones aye!!!!

ill have to see!!

well im liking the Alta's..but it all comes down to what YOU like.

do what i did take a side on pic of your car and photochop the different wheels on..gives you a way better impression.

plus you can have some fun and put all sorts of wheels on..

i tried some G-Zeros on my ride..*shiver..eeehh such shiney hideous and common mags...

all those ones just dont have it for me.. keep looking..

hey homy.. you know you wanted the "G Commons" :D

dont lie, you did! B)

im looking for 16's or 17's, the OM's is a last line in the shop and he said he could prob do it for about $2600, with tyres, which is a hell of a lot cheaper than normal, i think $4000-5000??? those lensos are 16's

ACS style are the way to go.. I think mag and turbo have like replica types.. not sure tho.. the 5 spoke are mean tho

Or these will do.. you can always try Ebay/trademe and see if someone will steal them for you heheh

post-8-1065677656.jpg

dude i love bbs wheels, alot, lots and lots, love em i do, mmmm BBS

Guest Streetspec_is

simmons for sure ay!! i got em, i love em.....id go 16s tho, they tend to be a tad heavy(ive got FR17s)...also, thos Simmons Altas, are apparently f**king LIGHT! personally, im not that into em tho.

Pity you arent this side of the ditch, i can get mad prices on all ROH, direct from factory!

Posted Image