Sign in to follow this  
parriehunter

Howdy

Yea new to this network. Should of joined years ago. Have a 1990 320i, been in the family since '99. I have been driving it for the last 5 years my sister had it before that. Just dropped a m20b25 out of an e34 in it over the last week, seems to be going good at the mo. Next thing planned is a manual conversion just need the moola to do it. also some panel and paint work.

Im sure ill be asking you guys some questions pretty soon.

Welcome mate, good to see another cantab on here. post some picks up of the car

Hey welcome you should find everything you need here its a great site! helped me do my conversion to manual too. Good work doing the 325 motor they seem to run way better.

Hey, cheers dudes. Bit of a pity im not pure cantab just down here studying. yea will post some pics up soon.

Might be some hope yet then?Posted Image

Just up the road thenPosted Image and so do I.

yea not bad...needs abit of panel work from a few incidents over the years like putting it in a ditch and hitting a hare and f**king up the front bumper. Also the usual parking lot dents.

Tidy up the rear end by removing the japanese number plate bracket and mounting the plate directly to the factory mounting holes.

My first e30 was a jap 320i auto that I manualed. Great wee car.

Velcom :)

Def will look better without the jap plate holder-

when you say the jap holder do you when just the metal bracket or the plastic setup aswell?

Just the metal part. Its up to you whether you keep the plastic job or not. I like it without, some like it on.

OH Yea also took the plasic bit off and it does look better :). Hopefully its not illegal to drill holes in the number plate.