Sign in to follow this  
Gus

AP Racing calipers, DCH motorsport

anyone actually bought calipers from them?

for e30 in specific, not that it really matters.

what do they compare pricewise compared to wilwoods (how much higher exactly)

i am going to try get some prices from here in the UK (Birds is a licensed retailer i think) and would be good to have something to compare to

a few ones i have peeked at on their catalog have blank mounting points, meaning they can be drilled to negate the need for brackets?

what are the open class guys doing for brakes at the moment anyway? i know andys, but glassford, the e36 guys?

have heard a rumour that the Z1 rear brakes are larger and fit on the e30 trailing arms, can anyone confirm or deny?

z1 discs and e30 M3 calipers and carriers. Have a look on e30.de for the specifics.

I believe the M3 calipers are the same as a E23 7 series item but the carriers are M3 specific. (could be wrong, was a while ago i checked it out)

Another option they had listed was to use 325iX touring rears as they are ventiliated rears. This was more complicated though due to the different offset of the iX.

Let me know how you get on with the Z1 discs if you go that method

What is your question Gus? Have we dealt with DCH Motorsport before or what are AP calipers like?

It's no coincidence my car has DCH as a prefix on the plate. Tell Richard you are a mate of mine, if your question is about what are they like.

AP calipers, good reputation as far as I know. There are plenty of far more knowledgeable people on that question here.