Sign in to follow this  
chaz2429

Gidday

Howsit going bmw gurus? I thought I would try and get in on the bmw club since I've been given a e34 '95 525i. Shes a bit of a barge but still they are beautiful to drive!

Now, I have a question, where on Auckland's north shore can I get her serviced? Shes done a few K's (240,000) :unsure:

I went and bought all the parts for the service (plugs, oils, filters etc) and me and a friend popped the hood and just said f*ck it. Too much of a mission, I will pay someone to do it.

Thanks in advance guys!

Welcome, you need to go on the mid-winter drive to Vilagrads then!

The North Shore boys will give you a list of people they use for service.

Have fun.

Howsit going bmw gurus? I thought I would try and get in on the bmw club since I've been given a e34 '95 525i. Shes a bit of a barge but still they are beautiful to drive!

Now, I have a question, where on Auckland's north shore can I get her serviced? Shes done a few K's (240,000) :unsure:

I went and bought all the parts for the service (plugs, oils, filters etc) and me and a friend popped the hood and just said f*ck it. Too much of a mission, I will pay someone to do it.

Thanks in advance guys!

Welcome aboard. On the shore there's Bavarian Motors in Glenfield and Bella's off Constellation Dr. Both are pretty good

Bellars Motor Works - Talk to Ken

Bellars Motor Works - Talk to Ken

done! everything was sweet, looks like they keep a tight ship around there too. will be going back if I run into any wof issues... :unsure:

welcome.

good drop that barrel 51 eh?

welcome.

good drop that barrel 51 eh?

hard. I did question the user name however, I probably come across as a drink driver :wacko:

now ponder this.. can I get superlows for the e34? I already have a set of wheels lined up ^_^