Sign in to follow this  
Kpax

Hey guys

Hello all, i've been over this site for a while now, thought i should introduce myself. Name is Kerashin, call me Kpax(most ppl do). My passion, Bimmers, love em, love the smell off them, love the sound of them, love the performance of them. Think I'm addicted to them.

I own a cosmo blue 323i E30. Most of you prob seen it over on the shore. I love that car. I've had it for about 3-4 years now & cannot part with it, it's like we are one. Have not done much with it, just the usual such as K&N filter, sports clutch, 2/4 straight exhaust with a flowmaster at the back, lowered on 17"s. It has a nice kit on it, need to research what type it is though.

More to come, I'm looking for extractors & a short shifter. I've heard that you can fit a Z3 short shift onto a E30. Can anyone confirm this for me please & maybe where I can get a good price on one :)

Gotta do the cambelt soon so i'm exaclty going mental with the car at the moment.

Cheers guys.

Welcome, pics pleasePosted Image

welcome mate, car sounds interesting, if you post picks up of your car i could prob tell you what kind of kit you have straight away. yip its a good mod the z3 ssk had it on my 325i when it was m20powered

welcome. upload some photos for us to look at.

yup Z3 shift works perfectly as a short shift for E30's article here

when you do your cambelt, whether you choose to do the work yourself or take it to a mechanic it's advised that while you have the cam cover off etc to check the water pump and seal etc and replace while you're there if needed. Also make sure that you replace the cambelt tensioner along with the cambelt!

enjoy

Cheers dudes, yeah my mechanic will look into the water pump, seal & tensioner. sweet I think I will get the shifter, just gotta find it now.

Yo, I will post my pics when I get home, don't really have pics of my car at work.

I forget to mention I did repaint the kit but could not get the perfect accurate color, so it "might" look a tad bit off.

Pics are up....

post-1674-1183870233_thumb.jpg

post-1674-1183869021_thumb.jpg

post-1674-1183870276_thumb.jpg

You can see the color difference in the sunlight. Need to sort that out.

Edited by Kpax

hmmmm looks like it might be a pheber kit? not sure, ive seen the kit before a few times im not really a big fan but it looks not bad. a good start tho! change the mags and the lights tho plz

sweet car, i think it would look cool with the spoiler removed! have to agree with drifty on the mags, not sure how the lights would look without the spoiler, anyway sweet ride, and its a 323!

hmmmm looks like it might be a pheber kit? not sure, ive seen the kit before a few times im not really a big fan but it looks not bad. a good start tho! change the mags and the lights tho plz

Mags I can understand....want some deepdish rims. Will look for some & prob sell these.

I've been thinkin of removing the sploiler for a while now, gna do it this weekend. Don't know what the condition is like underneath though.

But lights? they do look good upclose, they are the clear euro lights, I tried to get the tinted ones but the did not fit my model.

Cheers for the info guys, I would like more cos at least they are coming from bimmer enthusiasts.

Yip some nice 15 or 16 inch deep dish or old school mags would look great. Spoiler looks not bad at all, but no spoiler looks really good to. I say no no no to the euro lights im afraid, maby if they were dulled down a bit

I must say I didn't notice the lights.

The skirts and mags are definitely unique and maybe an acquired taste.

Welcome.

Yip some nice 15 or 16 inch deep dish or old school mags would look great. Spoiler looks not bad at all, but no spoiler looks really good to. I say no no no to the euro lights im afraid, maby if they were dulled down a bit

Nice dude, very nice.

I was thinking of tinting the euro lights. i've been looking for the tint spray, man I looked every where, went all the way to Supercheap in Mnt Wellington. Still I cannot find it, the chick there says "I think they are illegal"! Jeez. tell me something I don't know, it's cos some dudes just go overboard. <_<

Need to lightly tint the front clear indicator lights aswell. Does anybody know where I can purchase the tinting spray from?

Cheers dudes :D

I must say I didn't notice the lights.

The skirts and mags are definitely unique and maybe an acquired taste.

Welcome.

Cheer bro, yes it is different, I quiet like it, makes her look sexy :D

Guest Phil Ken Sebben

Looks to be all zender, though the rear might be a hartge item. Looks tuff!

Get the tint spary from mitre 10, glass spray

i got some of that spray from cpa in lower hutt i live in wellington, they can probly ship it to you but they only get it in for short periods coz it sells out so quick. the stuff your after is called "vht nightshades"

sweet, thanx guy's I will check that up at Mitre 10. I have some wiring issues at the moment.....