Sign in to follow this  
OSiRiS

Hey all. New to BMWs and to the site :)

Hey all!

From my experience so far you all are a very friendly bunch. I'll be posting round more often as I feel very welcome around these boards.

I've come from a background of Mitsubishi performance cars (as you can tell from my signature) with my red Evo 1 putting out 220kw atw on standard ECU and internals (from bolt on mods only!).

I won't be going down this route with my BMW, it'll be my fuel economic car. When looking for a run around car I found that there was no Mitsubishi that was cheap, was economic and had style, so I decided to look elsewhere and that's where I found the E36 series. I picked up a cheap 318i and was impressed! Not at the performance, but at the balance of economy and style -I love getting 120km from $20 of gas as opposed to 50km from $20 of gas in the other half :o

Anyway, to view pics of my car click on the thread below ;)

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=11628

Thanks,

OSiRiS

Edited by OSiRiS

Hey man, recognise you from nzice I'm echothreezero in those parts - was after that V1 of yours that got pinched if you recall.

Welcome.

Hey man, recognise you from nzice I'm echothreezero in those parts - was after that V1 of yours that got pinched if you recall.

Welcome.

Hey how's it going? Yes yes I remember, and I've only just realised what echothreezero means haha :D

Hey man welcome, i recognise you too, gpforums. Good to see you've purchased a nice bmw to go along with your collection.