Sign in to follow this  
parriehunter

190E

Fair Enough

As far as modding cars and making money off them it isn't a goer I don't think.

I no what your saying about doing it up and selling it to the younger market,beacause there is a market for those types of cars, im just not convinced you could do it, and make enough cash to make it worth while.

My 2c

Up to you if you post it up the pic -

yeah your right, but as you guys say my car would be worth from 4 - 4.5 thousand this guy has his for sale and has had offers for 5-6 thousand. il post some pictures up for you. hope i can still be apart of this forum once i trade haha.

and theres one of mine haha

post-2158-1196215179_thumb.jpg

post-2158-1196215189_thumb.jpg

post-2158-1196215198_thumb.jpg

post-2158-1196215218_thumb.jpg

Man i prefer your bimmer!!!

Looks far nicer than the 190e and its dinner plates :D

No Offence intended.

haha i hate the DINNER plates probly more than any one haha. i was thinking of change them to the AMG wheels they had on then. yeha i perfer my e30 as well but its not worth as much on the market as one of them.

thats a nice e30 man, keep it and do a manual swap.you'll see petrol consumption drop by half. (well maybe) but it will definately drop alot.

yeah wish i could do that just do that but i have like no money to do such a thing, its etha sell it or trade it and i want to get the most money i can out of ether way so yeah. going to be a missed car when its gone. spesh that the body kit mtech2 and its low low ks

i know going to suck but before i know it il hopfuly be in an e36 318i which i would be happy with, dont want to keep the DINNER DISH 190E for that long haha.

haha yeah i do, but thats me and my brothers and there would be no way i could sell that, he wouldnt let me. :(

190E's are good cars. Very much like an E30. And the build quality of the early mercs is much better than todays...Get a manual if you can.

oh real thanks for that, well the swap is for an auto but i will not be keeping for longer than two months then after hopfuly get manual e36

does any one know the ground clearnce on a 190e or know were i could find out, i have been looking all over oogle.

cheers

They are much heavier = worse gas consumption.

It is auto = worse gas consumption.

You have a pretty sweet e30. Unfortunately the 320 is kind of like the middle child. It doesn't have that much more grunt than the 318 but suffers from the worse weight distro of the heavier 6-cyl block, and it has only marginally better gas consumption than a 325, and thats debatable as the 325's torque means less gas on hills etc if you drive frugally.

I love 190E's, but I do prefer the w124 shape - E-class one model newer than the w201 190e's. Problem is, you are unlikely to make money by modding it and on-selling, you are unlikely to save money on fuel, and parts are more expensive.

If you want a 190e, and it is in the same cond as your e30, go for it, otherwise it's not worth it.

real so evn tho its 4clyl it wont make a difrence in petrol, yeah the 190e is prity dam striaght in and out beside the alloys which i sure some fool would lve to buy as they are brand new,i duno well i think i would get more money than i would get for my e30....

Check trade me..190es on wheels alot like this one are only asking 4-5k.

Id stick with your e30, its a real nice looking car dude.