Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Newbie with a 325

Hey everyone, I've been trawling round this most informative site for a couple of months now but have only now bought my first BMW.

It's a '94 325i auto, Boston Green metallic with 17" Schnitzer alloys, leather interior, heated seats, CD stacker and dual climate control.

Bought it from a dealer who'd just traded it in three days ago from a guy who upgraded to a 2001 330i! Talk about timing!

I pick the car up on Tuesday... first mods will be a new headunit and german plates! (perhaps a bimmersport sticker too) :lol:

Look forward to picking up some useful hints from you guys (and girls)!

- Mark.

post-2031-1184475440_thumb.jpg

post-2031-1184475450_thumb.jpg

post-2031-1184475402_thumb.jpg

post-2031-1184475428_thumb.jpg

Welcome. I'm sure you'll have fun in it.

Have you taken a car for a spin at the Canterbury Motor Racing School? I keep meaning too, but never get around to it.

I must check if the Formula Ford is laying around in the garage down there in a few weeks.

Welcome. I'm sure you'll have fun in it.

Have you taken a car for a spin at the Canterbury Motor Racing School? I keep meaning too, but never get around to it.

I must check if the Formula Ford is laying around in the garage down there in a few weeks.

Thanks bro! Yeah... I got given a voucher for Xmas last year.... most fun I've had with my pants on! Actually, I didn't have my pants on... just the fireproof overalls haha! I'm keen to go back this year and do the intermediate track.