Sign in to follow this  
MattA

Badging

Anyone ever heard of anywhere that can make up badges to match existing, as have been thinking maybe to change the 'i' after my 320 to a '?' just for shits and giggles... seeing as it's now 2.5ltr ;)

go to any signwriter place, they can make up 'gelcaps' that look like badges, im sure it wont cost f**k all, take in a design of what you want and bingo, done

westside!

post-2-1084446284.jpg

If you could all get M badges done and stick them all over your cars, that would be fantastic.

and then we can all go out and clean out all our local supermarkets of uncle bens rice.... and by ribbed joeys for extra traction in the mud - after all, thats what we would have become! :D

Awesome, TypeR on the sides, STI on the mudflaps, a huge rear wing and a shopping list of badges down the doors... I think I'm set for my 325... :lol:

Awesome, TypeR on the sides, STI on the mudflaps, a huge rear wing and a shopping list of badges down the doors... I think I'm set for my 325... :lol:

sorry dude i think you saw the pic i posted incorrectly. i only have the type R sticker, this is only 20hp at the hard drive..