Sign in to follow this  
Killa B

M3 kit 4 a e36

I need, a m3 front bar with the big air dam in the centre, wing mirrors, side skirts, and rear bar. If anyone has any or hears of some goin cheep. I don't need the whole lot right away or in one lot, so if theres a wreck with salvage potential, LET ME NO !

Im after anything at the moment cuzz, i want something i can respray (if needed ) and slap on! i'll have a think about somethn that needs repairs tho, Y, you got some????

well mines fiberglass and was alot cheaper than a second hand original

but also took a bit of pising about to fit..as per usuall for glass..never quite right.

as for a rear bar..you want a whole new one of just the M3 valence?

if your after q whole new one check out the reiger rears..niceeee

reiger

the infinity I rear looks so fine..originally its what i wanted..but couldnt find anyone to make it cheap enough..

Dude i'm lovin the look of your front bar, it looks similar to one of the racing dynaimics products. looks sweet anywayz, i really havn't decided on anything yet, just after ideas on prices and sh*t, and just seeing if there's any of anything kickin around that pple aint using that they are keen to flick off.