Sign in to follow this  
Haylzz

My 1st BMW

Helllooo everyone!

I just recently bought my 1st BMW and loooving it, dont think i could ever go back! :D

Helllooo everyone!

I just recently bought my 1st BMW and loooving it, dont think i could ever go back! :D

Welcome. What did you drive?

looks good, coupes are awsum :D haha except for when your sobber driver and you have to get the bros in the back!

looks good, coupes are awsum :D haha except for when your sobber driver and you have to get the bros in the back!

Yes, this is very true, friends are always like "why didnt u get a 4 door?", but coupes are way hotter!

Yes, this is very true, friends are always like "why didnt u get a 4 door?", but coupes are way hotter!

Yea the couples are hot....so a first car is it? If it is nicely done.

Yea the couples are hot....so a first car is it? If it is nicely done.

no its actually my 3rd in 3 years, I have very bad luck with cars breaking down haha but this one has been very good so far *touch wood*

no its actually my 3rd in 3 years, I have very bad luck with cars breaking down haha but this one has been very good so far *touch wood*

Gutted. can i guess that at least one of them was a honda? i found that my e30 was good for the first 5 years that we had it in the country.Only the last couple of years that the s**t hit the fan.

Agreed.

Welcome aboard.

Gutted. can i guess that at least one of them was a honda? i found that my e30 was good for the first 5 years that we had it in the country.Only the last couple of years that the s**t hit the fan.

haha good guess! They were both Hondas, NEVER again!

Nice ride.Good taste with the e36 :)

wats e36? im not really a car person haha i just bought my car cos i thought it looked pretty!

Hey Hayley, good seeing u on sat.

your 318is looks good, welcome.

E36 is the 'shape' so 3 series 1991 - 1997 or something

Hey Hayley, good seeing u on sat.

your 318is looks good, welcome.

E36 is the 'shape' so 3 series 1991 - 1997 or something

Ohhh i knew that haha Yeah did u have fun? It was really good night!!

Ohhh i knew that haha Yeah did u have fun? It was really good night!!

heaps of fun!! was way better than i expected, and a cool venue too. I'm still recovering though aye

heaps of fun!! was way better than i expected, and a cool venue too. I'm still recovering though aye

Yeah im still feeling pretty bad too

what did you get up to on sat nite? ourhouse by any chance?

what did you get up to on sat nite? ourhouse by any chance?

Yup! It was a great night! Well it had to be especially after what happened at the last one

Yup! It was a great night! Well it had to be especially after what happened at the last one

i thought it was awsum! had such a good time....absolute carnage! was gutted when the boys wanted to leave at 4! haha. town hall is a mean venue, just as good as the st james. yea the last one was shocking.. but been wasted made it a lil more interesting haha :rolleyes:

Edited by 328imobbin

I am so still recovering haha, mint! Fun fun night! The whole fire evacuation gig was a bit random, thought they were shutting it down again-

Welcome btw!

haha imagine been Tim Phinn (the promoter) and having to walk out on stage in front of 1000's of drunk people to tell them they had to get outside after what happened last time