Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Post pictures

Got air bags?

not a bmw but for all who like it low

ITFELL one of NZs lowest being built now at the drop shop

post-1718-1186724091_thumb.jpgpost-1718-1186724163_thumb.jpg

You guys know that there are more ways to make a car look low and remain legal with out putting stupidly short springs and screwing the handling aye ?

You guys know that there are more ways to make a car look low and remain legal with out putting stupidly short springs and screwing the handling aye ?

like ? say aujusties certed? i dont have alot if cash to spend on cars so springs is a cheaper option i like abit of bounce 2 hahaha

yeah fully agree with you lol, next car im gonna get is a 200o 7seris v8 or 12 and slamm it on baggs lol

yeah fully agree with you lol, next car im gonna get is a 200o 7seris v8 or 12 and slamm it on baggs lol

yeh bro that will look algud mean summer cruiser an not to many on baggs compard to 3 series an a merc c class

theres a gold one that floats around on 20s baggs an its slamed an hes young azz ,

k yup that is sure low. holy crap can you get anywhr in that car haha, looks neat tho bit ov fun aye

dude im staring to reali like this over low effect haha which isnt good but Budy that looks mean as n im young az so i gues thats the look im looking for then. nice ride !!!! welll done

first of all nice 36 on them black wheels looks real shady yeh id agree with you , try them out see how you fell i doubt they will be captive

heres mine 70 at the front 80 at the rear on 19x8.5 rims will be 100 all round soon wont be legal an will be quite bouncy need to get front gaurds done also paint work not too far away post-1718-1186723068_thumb.jpgpost-1718-1186723142_thumb.jpg

Cars lowered 40mm.

The first pic with my old 17's. And the second are of my 15's.

antony.

looks prity nice crnt realy c with all the black actly how low it is. but nice i like the 15s

...as n im young az so i gues thats the look im looking for then...

:mellow:

Lack of driving experience + no captivity = tell me to stay indoors.

not saying i would go as low as him tho. i wldnt be bothed with that! just saying i like what i saw on his car!

Basically the look your after isnt dictated by lowering your car below whats actually safe.

You can achieve it with wheels that follow the curve of your guards (IE 19inch wheels on an e46)

You also use body kits that are lower around the outside of the car but still dont go lower than the lowest point on your car (usually around the gearbox area or diff)

The wheels fill your guards with the correct offset so they are right out to the edge of the guard while not scaping and the whole kit gives you a sense that the car is low as well. this way your still at 100mm your suspension is still working properly you have way more grip on the road (wider tyres) and it looks the biz (while passing warrents).

Bags on BMWs are a contradiction. Taking (for its era) a brilliantly handling car and turning it to handle like sh*t.

I understand that its cool in some circles n all that which is fine. But people rarely try it the other way in this country. Seriously youll enjoy your car a crap load more.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

it is nice but its definely a hell of alot move expensive to do, and i personally dont have the time or money, so lowerin springs for me personally is the best option since im a poor student with no job lol

yeah I hear ya, but lowering beyond 50mm is stupid in most cases. Personally Im really not a fan of wheels up in the guards look. To me (and most performance oriantated people) when we see a car like that, the words rangi crosses most peoples minds.

Not having a dig, just stating whats on people minds around this topic.

All im illustrating above is there are other ways to get the look that I think you are all 'trying' to achieve without doing it the 'wrong' way.

lol yeah thats to true there always a pt when low can be too low lol, but the performance ppl and aesthetics people opinion are always gonna clash to some degree lol

lol yeah thats to true there always a pt when low can be too low lol, but the performance ppl and aesthetics people opinion are always gonna clash to some degree lol

i like lowering bmws esp e36 because they tuck the back wheels nice , personal opinion bodykits are nice to a certain degree but for bmws an quality they arent cheap eg a full rieger kit , i no way wil go lower than 50ml as it will be a pain but i will happy with 75 lol (personal opinion) that silver e46 coupe is awsome but man how much money to do all that love those rims , yo e30 an diablo what you guys rekon ? :wacko:

post-1718-1186802743_thumb.jpgpost-1718-1186802780_thumb.jpg

post-1718-1186802856_thumb.jpg

post-1718-1186802891_thumb.jpg

post-1718-1186803059_thumb.jpg

yeah i reckon its all up to your own opnion realy! those cars in your dp looks sick as!! im thinking on lowering the back 75mm and the front 60mm what your reckon pboy and diablo? theres a picture in my main page of my car tell me what you think

yeah i reckon its all up to your own opnion realy! those cars in your dp looks sick as!! im thinking on lowering the back 75mm and the front 60mm what your reckon pboy and diablo? theres a picture in my main page of my car tell me what you think

yeh that will look nice just make sure to keep it captive invest in shorter shocks if need be , for your own safety but you should be sweet azz

yeh that will look nice just make sure to keep it captive invest in shorter shocks if need be , for your own safety but you should be sweet azz

yeah what does captive springs mean? does that mean they dont move ! haha

yeah that should be all gd ay maybe 80mm just to be safe lol :P

how low do you reckon that is and what size alloys you reckon that is? haha i duno 80mm might be a pain

post-2158-1186811959_thumb.jpg

Mat Pecketts, f**kin badass :D

H&R`s front and rear

Edited by HELLBM

What a nice collection! love that black M325 not to mention the tourings!

Edited by -BEAU-

H&R springs on Bilstien sport shocks. Looks nice imo and handles great.

post-1483-1186872160.jpg