Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Post pictures

What a nice collection! love that black M325 not to mention the tourings!

Yea how the hell do you have two silver tourings in the same place at the same time? I have always wanted one!!! they are just soooo cool and different.

Here is a pic of my E30 I put the bodykit on it and lowered it on jamex lowring springs, Im not sure how low it dropped though. But I could only just get it in the garage at night with out cracking the sump.

Also a pic of my current beema, my E36 318 manual coupe, its lowered on superlow bilstein springs but once again im not sure how much it has dropped sorry.

post-180-1186879131_thumb.jpg

post-180-1186879192_thumb.jpg

Around 20-25 for standard rims.

It's not the diameter, it's the width, but I'll assume for now that you'll be buying either 17x7 18x7 or 17x8 18x8

Then you'll want betwteen 20 and 35 for 7" rims if you want to run them without spacers. (35 max). My 17x7's are 20 and because the car is low I had to mildly roll the guards as it was hitting them even under crouch when taking off (esp with my old soft springs). I have heaps of clearnace from the struts.

8" wide you'll definately want 20 or less. Prob is then you are going to have to roll the guards - esp. for 17's and 18's. If you are running say 16x8's the high sidewall of the tyre will allow you to run stretch on the tyres and get away with wider wheels without rolling the guards in some cases.

Also remeber that no matter the wheel you will probably have to have hubcentric rings made or all the weight will be on the studs not the hub (bad and illegal). These range in cost from $15-20 ea for nylon to $50ea for milled alloy - what i have. They alloy ones are nicer and last longer, but the nylon ones are fine.

Edited by bravo

Not intentionally lowered, but I guess it counts.

Fastest way to do it too.

haha yeah very tru n very low haha

Hows the rebuild going ?

i like lowering bmws esp e36 because they tuck the back wheels nice , personal opinion bodykits are nice to a certain degree but for bmws an quality they arent cheap eg a full rieger kit , i no way wil go lower than 50ml as it will be a pain but i will happy with 75 lol (personal opinion)

Dude,my E36 (318 4dr)chassis rail sits ~130mm from ground at the front and ~150mm at the back.So with your 100mm drop that leaves you with 30mm in the front and 50mm in the back.

Not being a dick,just saying...Catseyes watch out!

on Jamex...

not low enuff to get the big mad props on tha west side of Auckland, but wit tha current wheels...shouldn't go lower

post-1018-1187780412_thumb.jpg

All rebuilt, done the SI Endurance series already. Came 2nd overall too.

Currently waiting for a motor rebuild.

And if anyone answers when the SI BMW series is, it might show up for that too.

post-326-1187781242_thumb.jpg

my E30 15x8 0 offset, will be decked by next week on coilovers, has eibach's in it now.

Posted Image

Looks mint, what sort of wheels are they?

Ebay Sportline wheels?

Have seen these on Rev, was actually waiting for someone in NZ to pony up and get them!!

3 peice imitations FTL though

Yea thats kind of why I was wondering when someone was going to get em!!

Did you buy them off ebay or buy them already imported? I see some one has got some on Trademe

So you bought the 15x8's! i was so tempted do yuo have a pic of the car from behind so i can see how far outside the gaurds they go?

There's a pic of the car about 1/1000th of a second before the one in your pic on this month of the Holcim calendar. Was on the wall at the landscape supplies place when I went in there on Saturday.

Edited by bravo

my E30 15x8 0 offset, will be decked by next week on coilovers, has eibach's in it now.

Posted Image

saw you in mission bay those wheels are very wide for that car/ if you lower it will you have to flare your gaurds?

looks all good a bit more racer compared to typical e30s cruzin desprung on 17 advantis

Edited by PBOY