Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Post pictures

yeh bro that will look algud mean summer cruiser an not to many on baggs compard to 3 series an a merc c class

theres a gold one that floats around on 20s baggs an its slamed an hes young azz ,

Guy called Blair built that.

Its sold now though

Hey Cain, how did you manage to get all the photos of that crash? Its almost as if the photographers knew you were going to crash!?

Just lucky I guess. Euan happened to be standing there. He's a great motorsport photographer.

The shame of it is, that I could have had my video camera in the car at the time, but Deb, Andrew & I all got tied up resurrecting the timing for the meeting and I didn't have a chance. The in-car footage would have been great too.

Andrew is digitising footage of use turning the Testarossa into an arc-welder in the first Targa NZ.

my pics :D

Got any not so artistic shots? What you running?

Guy called Blair built that.

Its sold now though

they same blair who builds mintrucks ? workin on a courier athe mo?

they same blair who builds mintrucks ? workin on a courier athe mo?

blair simpson? has owned and bagged just bout every car you can think of? including a mean show mini truck with the plate b3ast

blair simpson? has owned and bagged just bout every car you can think of? including a mean show mini truck with the plate b3ast

yeh i a guy i know brought that truck off him put bagnit on the plates then sold it the only guy iv eva heard of that has made money on buying then selling a truck

Edited by PBOY

hey evryone!!

could you all share photos with me of cars that have been lowred cars with the amount it has been lowerd aswell.

e30s

all types realy low. just on legaly low, nice hight , to high. so yeah anything and say what you think about it.

just want to get the right idea.

THANKS!!

oh and whats the offset on e30s thanks

Heres my e30 pretty low haha

post-1709-1191233127_thumb.jpg

yeh i a guy i know brought that truck off him put bagnit on the plates then sold it the only guy iv eva heard of that has made money on buying then selling a truck

haha yeah blair used to go to the same primary as me bck in the days, heard he does get around with his cars lol

This is mine....I know not that low...but when going over speed humps ( & that's like creeping over them), the xhaust still touches the ground. So i thought, na I'll stick with this height for now.

I've also heard that on E30's, if you go to low you can damage the fuel pump, is that correct?

post-1674-1192599009_thumb.jpg

hey what is your car lowerd on? cheers

Yeah, good question...You know I never thought about what springs I had until reading this post today....The guy's over at GA popped them in for me a while back, I'll will definitly find out tomorrow.

i know i know not mine but i will be this low when done touch higher in the rear an a coupe

post-1718-1192601529_thumb.jpgpost-1718-1192601460_thumb.jpg

i know i know not mine but i will be this low when done touch higher in the rear an a coupe

post-1718-1192601529_thumb.jpgpost-1718-1192601460_thumb.jpg

gangster lean looks dumb. keep it level.

gangster lean looks dumb. keep it level.

yeh i agree but i like example

each to there own

ahhh that is mean i like the back to sit equal with the front or just a lil lower. but that impressed me

haha

yeh i agree but i like example

each to there own

dont get me wrong, i like low cars if they are done properly, just dont like ghetto low cars