Sign in to follow this  
Johnj0hn

New Forum Member

heyy everyone!! im john... juz joined bimmer sports last wekk..and this wud be my first post.. neways i drive a E36.. 318i.. colour is black.. and rims is 2 tone black inside and chrome edges... i got my car on february and been wantin to do it upp... tho i dnt no knw much about bimas..... i juz wana ask u's if u hav ne sugestions on wat springs to use... i dun want it tooo low.. i juz want a descent height so tht it looks gud.. coz its too high atm... can anyone pls help me on this.. thnx guys txt me if u guys r willing to help :D thnx a lot

Hey mate welcome to the forum, im sure some of the 36 boys will have you out about the springs

Hello and welcome. Sounds like you have a pretty sweet car.

please try not to use 'txt language' - it's too hard to read

^^ What Ollie said, Spelling and Grammar are two very useful things and will get you a long way on this forum.

Welcome.

Cheers

Chris

Edit:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Got the pics from Chosen Few Website for you also.

Edited by Jake The Muss

heyy everyone!! im john... juz joined bimmer sports last wekk..and this wud be my first post.. neways i drive a E36.. 318i.. colour is black.. and rims is 2 tone black inside and chrome edges... i got my car on february and been wantin to do it upp... tho i dnt no knw much about bimas..... i juz wana ask u's if u hav ne sugestions on wat springs to use... i dun want it tooo low.. i juz want a descent height so tht it looks gud.. coz its too high atm... can anyone pls help me on this.. thnx guys txt me if u guys r willing to help :D thnx a lot

Can somebody please translate this for me .English or German would be fine. Edited by 51north

Hey Everyone. My name is John. I just joined Bimmersport last week, and this is my first post. I drive a black E36 318i. The rims are two tone block with chrome edges. I got my car in february and have been wanting to do it up, although I don't know much about BMW's. I would just like to ask if u guys have any suggestions on what springs to use, i don't want it too low, but just a decent height so that it loks good - its too high at the moment.

Can anyone please help me? Txt me if you are willing to help.. number...

Welcome :)

lol Emma. Resident urban language translator. Now in German please.