Sign in to follow this  
Marcel 323Ti

16th of May at the Nurburgring

Hi everyone

I went last Sunday for the 6th time this year to the Nordschleife.

It was a great day with fantastic weather. I had a almost dead experience at Pflantzgarten when i did a jump sideways at a very high speed with the 323Ti.

As you see, i'm still alive.

Here's my picture at Brunnchen:

http://www.wooo32.de/20040516_NR_NS/images...es/PICT2622.JPG

For more picture's at that day check this link:

http://www.wooo32.de/20040516_NR_NS/index2.html

Greetz,

Marcel ze Hollander

Edited by Marcel 323Ti

Guest Andrew

Awesome man - you have just made me 10x more jealous of you - so can I stay at your place so I can drive there also.

Awesome man - you have just made me 10x more jealous of you - so can I stay at your place so I can drive there also.

Be my guest :)

Marcel

Marcel,

When Andrew comes over, I will be coming with him, so you had better have a big house :D

Cheers

And a big garage :P

A few months ago, there where some Japanese guy's with rented Nissan Almera/Primera's. (They travelled all over the world for this circuit)

They crashed one of the Almera's at Adenaur Forst. (a famous blind corner at the first section of the Nurburgring)

The guy's showed up later that day with a new rental car. :blink:

Marcel

That really sounds like some of the guys in the Gumball 3000..... write off your nice expensive Merc in france, throw it in a salvage yard, go buy another car to keep going the same day....

That really sounds like some of the guys in the Gumball 3000..... write off your nice expensive Merc in france, throw it in a salvage yard, go buy another car to keep going the same day....

He! you guys in NZ know about this mad race?

A friend of my did the race in a green Bentley Continental T. Awesome car with huge performance. (but not trackday friendly ;) )

Marcel

Marcel,

When Andrew comes over, I will be coming with him, so you had better have a big house :D

Cheers

And what about a tour around the Amsterdam redlight district? :wub::lol:

Marcel

red light district....wonderful place. as is amsterdam in general. i think.

He! you guys in NZ know about this mad race?

A friend of my did the race in a green Bentley Continental T. Awesome car with huge performance.

Yea, I've got the Teckademics dvds on order with footage from them. I'd love to do it one day just for the experience but I dont think I can afford the tickets.

Looks like a bloody good time, tho from what I was reading the one that has just been was problematic with too many crashes and inexperienced drivers than other years. Some of the pictures of the wrecked cars were pretty scary and lucky they came out with no serious injuries.