Sign in to follow this  
nikj

Japanese number plate holder

Hi this is mty first post(newbie)!

I want to remove the japanese number plate holder..but....how do i then attach my number plate without drilling holes in the number plate?!

I have a 95 325i Coupe.

Cheers

There will be holes that hold the plat holder on correct? Drill appropriate holes in your plate and use the screws that hold the holder on.

I've had euro plates on my vehicles for 2-3 years with quality double sided foam tape and last time I took one off to install the tech_II kit I had to work very hard to get it off. The tape works great.

There will be holes that hold the plat holder on correct? Drill appropriate holes in your plate and use the screws that hold the holder on.

I've had euro plates on my vehicles for 2-3 years with quality double sided foam tape and last time I took one off to install the tech_II kit I had to work very hard to get it off. The tape works great.

+1 on quality automotive double-sided black trim tape!

i just have valcro holding my euro plates on. works great! no holes eather. yeah double sided black trim tape would do the trick for sure!!

I use double sided tape as well, with a dab of MS sealant on each side for insurance, not too much mind or it'll never come off.

before i had euro plates i cut my jap holder down so it held everything on but was smaller than the plate- so you couldnt see it

before i had euro plates i cut my jap holder down so it held everything on but was smaller than the plate- so you couldnt see it

Good idea...might give that one a crack.

Cheers