Sign in to follow this  
Guest WAGON

to keep or not to keep?

Guest WAGON

: hey should i sell my wagon or keep it cause blair and tim think i should because its fun so what should i do it goes fully round sideways on black wet grass

if i sell it i buy a fully worked civic

What kind of unbiased opinion do you expect to get in here (*sic excluded)?

If you would prefer a worked civic, then go for it. If you would prefer for Bimmer, then keep it. After all, you are the one that has to be happy at the end of the day.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Cheers

e30 tourings are rare as hens teeth over here, if you sell it, try and sell it within the bmw club of NZ, you would be raking in the cash that way im guessing

sparkle

for the civic, visit NZHondas.com for some words of wisdom, end of the day if you like the bmw keep it, i think an uncommon car is better than one the masses have....

for the civic again, pics or ban :D

I'd definately keep it since they are rare as and look quite nice. Plenty of options open for more performance out of it, E30 DE do a M50 into a touring conversion, comes out looking stunning too

Why the hell a civic? (no offense to sic)

Oh yeah, also feel free to :english:

you seem to be softening Dennis.... you feeling ok?

tell me what we got going on in the civic, il tel ya if its the shizzle :D

Sic - you dont drive 'just' a civic, so its a bmw in my eyes. haha

But really, why would you sell it to get a civic? And ask about it ion a bmw board?

Guest Spargo

$5 to anyone who sticks andy's ///M badge on *sic's car!

Oh yea, keep the touring.

i like to hit people. :jap:

blair and tim think its fun - fully sideways on black wet grass

hahaha your f**king a!!! sunday night was sooooo much fun!!! so we get the story right, Tim was in Napier, We caught up, found evan and had a chat, i asked him "as a prospective buyer, does your car go sideways" and he offered me the keys to find out.... i wasnt gunna, but i ended up taking it for a drive - found some "black grass" (well put bro) in the Onekawa industrial area, and we had a ball! 3 people in the car, it was insane, not like my diesel where you have to do stupid stuff to get it to play ball, this was a case of clutch, rev, dump and slide..... great!!!! I wanna get a manual 6cyl E30 now.... just as a work car/skid car! it was great, but i dont want another wagon at the mo!

cheers evan, and the lil drive up park island was great a! (no, no dodgy driving, just a park up in 1 car with a bit of the ole pass the maglite!!) :D

badass B) :mosh: :drugs: :jap: