Sign in to follow this  
SoCalE30

San Diego, CA United States Newb. Heres My Baby.

Anyone have any advice on what to do to my baby. Maybe we can trade parts?

0854.jpg[/img]

Edited by SoCalE30

Anyone have any advice on what to do to my baby. Maybe we can trade parts?

Hey there, welcome! Great to see someone from the states on here. nice ride, i like the blackened wheels and grille, and of course the alpineweiss colour and sunroof ;) . In terms of modifications i would definitely recommend some lowering springs- eliminate the awkwardness of the wheel arch gaps and improve handling- i recently installed some H&R 35mm lowering springs, these are great, the right height drop and not compromising ride quality.

Edited by The Transporter

Hey there, welcome! Great to see someone from the states on here. nice ride, i like the blackened wheels and grille, and of course the alpineweiss colour and sunroof ;) . In terms of modifications i would definitely recommend some lowering springs- eliminate the awkwardness of the wheel arch gaps and improve handling- i recently installed some H&R 35mm lowering springs, these are great, the right height drop and not compromising ride quality.

Ive been looking for H&R but its kinda hard finding parts for my e30 here in the states. ohh and thanks I love the stealthy blacked out look :P

Looks nice. Is that Coronado? It looks like a naval vessel in the background.

Yeah those are infact navy warships in the background its actually embarcadero its in the opposite side of coronado.

Ive been looking for H&R but its kinda hard finding parts for my e30 here in the states.

Welcome, but maybe you need glasses - parts for e30's are plentiful in the states. Ask around on www.r3vlimited or www.e30tech and you should be sweet.

Welcome, but maybe you need glasses - parts for e30's are plentiful in the states. Ask around on www.r3vlimited or www.e30tech and you should be sweet.

Im very picky.

Yeah those are infact navy warships in the background its actually embarcadero its in the opposite side of coronado.

Nice car... Blacked out rims look much nicer with some form of polished lip to me, though. Perhaps a future upgrade?

We don't have warships here, just a rowboat with a few water pistols taped on. But that's ANZUS for you!

We don't have warships here, just a rowboat with a few water pistols taped on. But that's ANZUS for you!

Hahaha....Nice!!!

Nice car... Blacked out rims look much nicer with some form of polished lip to me, though. Perhaps a future upgrade?

hahahah yeah we have such a big naval presence here :P