Sign in to follow this  
ali

My New Baby

As some of you know ive gone and got myself an 99 e46 318.

Shes got sport suspension, sport seats, a manual 5spd, sun roof and all the other BM stuff......shes lovely :love:

I'll miss the sounds of the 6 pot but at the end of the day i think ill get over it.

A new car to mod...awesome.

Sorry shes not very clean.

Posted Image

Congrats!

We now really have to have a meet since almost everyone replaced their rides, and there are new people too!!

looks good...you putting the BBS's on there? should look good! is it a 2L? how does it go compared to the 320?

Looking very fine there Ali, great to get another E46'er on board. Post more pics when you can. :thumb:

Gus I believe the '99 318 should be a 1.8L L4. 2002 model upgraded to a 1.9L and 2003 went to a 2.0L.

Unfortunately shes not black its actually Orient Blue, but still looks very nice.

The main reason i got it was the thinking that it would go well with red fluffy dice :unsure:

I can confirm that its a baby 3 with the 1800cc honestly im used to seeing a full as engine bay but thats not the case now.

From what i can gather the e36 320 is a second faster 0-60 than the e46 318, also its a manual so in theory it should be a little quicker not that you would notice. The big difference is the lack of roar that was the 6 pot and its just f ing flash inside compared to the e36.

Pending on what happens with sale of the e36 i will either be swaping the rims over or shopping for new ones...i hate shopping for new rims!!! :angry:

When did a 535 become a ti lol

I have had quick look at supercharger plug & play but i dont really have the cash at the moment, really i think that sort of money would be a waste on the 318 anyway..like wise 19"mmmm HM3s