Sign in to follow this  
eef48

Hello fellow BMW owners!

Thought I would join the collective and hopefully learn a thing or two on this great site.

Recently sold my 1995 ford Telstar 2.5 v6 hatch which looked after me for nine yrs and brought this off a good friend of mine.Its good to get behind the wheel of something that doen't touque steer around corners.I had forgoten how great rear wheel drive cars perform.I wasn't to keen on going to a auto but the gearbox seems to work well.I read on a site that the GM autos in the2000 E46 323s gave abit of greif in reverse gear.I hope this won't be the case with mine.I have a good warrenty so I should have some piece of mind in this regard.

First thing I might do is put a K&N filter on it.Iheard this is good for about an extra 5 to 7Kw.

Anyway I hope to meet some good people on this site and have some fun with my new wheels this Summer.

CU

Mr Beam

post-2461-1194125405_thumb.jpg

Hello fellow BMW owners!

Thought I would join the collective and hopefully learn a thing or two on this great site.

Recently sold my 1995 ford Telstar 2.5 v6 hatch which looked after me for nine yrs and brought this off a good friend of mine.Its good to get behind the wheel of something that doen't touque steer around corners.I had forgoten how great rear wheel drive cars perform.I wasn't to keen on going to a auto but the gearbox seems to work well.I read on a site that the GM autos in the2000 E46 323s gave abit of greif in reverse gear.I hope this won't be the case with mine.I have a good warrenty so I should have some piece of mind in this regard.

First thing I might do is put a K&N filter on it.Iheard this is good for about an extra 5 to 7Kw.

Anyway I hope to meet some good people on this site and have some fun with my new wheels this Summer.

CU

Mr Beam

Welcome! :) Are you from Auckland? I have a feeling I've seen your car before. It's looking good, personally not a fan of chrome but it suits that style of wheel and the car. Nice looking front bumper too.

If you haven't already, check out www.e46fanatics.com.

Hello fellow BMW owners!

CU

Mr Beam

Welcome. 323's have a great engine - should notice the difference from the old Ford/Mazda V6, plenty of torque.

Welcome! :) Are you from Auckland? I have a feeling I've seen your car before. It's looking good, personally not a fan of chrome but it suits that style of wheel and the car. Nice looking front bumper too.

If you haven't already, check out www.e46fanatics.com.

Thanks for the compliments.

The car was imported a couple of months ago and to my Knowledge has always been In Tga.

I brought it off a good friend who is a registered dealer importer.

It was on trade me recently.

Welcome. It looks nice. Those wheels will be a bitch to keep clean!

Yeh I know and Im having nightmares about the Miss's curbing them at about 100kph! :(

Yeh I know and Im having nightmares about the Miss's curbing them at about 100kph! :(

Shes goes that fast in residential areas? Ekk!

Welcome btw, very nice car.