Sign in to follow this  
m325i

GT4 - "Prologue"

Got the gran turismo 4 prologue out last night. Its quite similar to gt3, but more realistic handling. You cant mod any cars but there is a new concept M5 in it. Ill get up to that bit tonight....

Yeah I bought it on Sunday. Nearly got the M5, I think I've gotta get gold in one more license test :gay:

btw, the Datsun 240Z is the best car so far :mosh: :bowdown:

And...... the Nurburgring is available?

I saw some nice video's it. Looks much better then the Nordschleife on my X-box in the PGR2 game. (too much arcade :thumbsdown: )

Marcel

Guest Andrew

I hate those arcadey games - Simbin Racing GT-R is where it will be at - get yourself a decent forcefeed back wheel and they are real as. EA sports F1 Challenge also has awesome physics.

I just finished watching the making of GT4 Prologue and in it they had the Ferrari 360M, Porsche 993T, 996 Carrera and some old turbo model from the '80s :mosh: With a bit of hope, GT4 will have these cars in it, then it WILL be the ultimate driving simulator, as it claims.

I believe the Nurburgring will be in GT4 too.

i cant wait... anyone got an official car list? im not buying the game if its just got one gay non top of the line E46 again