Sign in to follow this  
Cristian

looking for e30 mags n wheels..

hey im wanting to buy some new wheels and tyres... i dont know my stud pattern all that stuff.. its 1990 e30 318i.. what wheels and low prpfile tyres am i looking for?? thanks

It's 4x100. You will need to find wheels with an offset (et) of 35 MAX, ideally they would be 20-25.

What style are you after? Where abouts are you?

yeah 17 x7 at 35 will work - just, really don't want to go any bigger than 17's. I have a set of 16's in stock I need to sell

cheers

Johno

yeah 17 x7 at 35 will work - just, really don't want to go any bigger than 17's. I have a set of 16's in stock I need to sell

cheers

Johno

Pics of the 16's?

been said heaps before but generally 17's look to big on an e30 unless its an M3 or got a 'tec2 kit.

that said the 17" alpina reps do look quite good for 17's, so do the schnitzer reps on will's vert

Pics of the 16's?

will post a proper pic up tomorrow, here is a one for now though

post-1835-1194853640_thumb.jpg

Edited by zenetti

not normally. in some rare cases you might hit the brake caliper. doesn't look quite right with the wheels sitting in so far though.

hey im wanting to buy some new wheels and tyres... i dont know my stud pattern all that stuff.. its 1990 e30 318i.. what wheels and low prpfile tyres am i looking for?? thanks

hi

stud pattern 4x100 offset from factory is et35,however if you want your wheel to fill out the guards a 20-30 offset is great.ive seen e30s with 38 or 42 offset and the wheels sits in about a 1.5''.my opinion looks wrong

advanti has either a 16'' or 17'' wheel called the Flash with a 20 offset that is blank so they can be machined to suit e30.ive attached picture.be aware due to the wheels needing machining it usually takes a few days for the wheel engineer to do them depending on how his work load is.

the correct size 16'' tyre is a 215/45/16 same as factory 195/65/14

the correct size 17'' tyre is a 215/40/17 which is the same rolling radius as the factory 195/65/14.however most people run a 205/40/17 to make the wheel look bigger

im not sure what area your from .but if your in auckland i can help you (09 630 6996)

if not go to your local tyre store and ask about the advanti flash,

post-2486-1195170645_thumb.jpg