Sign in to follow this  
Cristian

e30 New Battery Type??

my battery in my e30 is wasted.. need new one asap.. where on the north shore should i go for quality but cheap battery??? and what kind do i need???

my battery in my e30 is wasted.. need new one asap.. where on the north shore should i go for quality but cheap battery??? and what kind do i need???

Quality & cheap? No such thing - like everything - get what you pay for!

DIN55 or DIN55L -either or - cant remember which - is the correct battery. No such thing as a cheap one now as battery prices have gone up several times in the last few months

have some good , 2nd hand ones . been tested hold charge for weeks and still start .

$40.

if you are an AA member give them a call, their battery service is excellent and so are their batteries. Also good value for money, my battery for my E30 was only $140 or thereabouts.

500CCA is more than enough but you can get away with 350 - 400 CCA if you want to be cheap.

i am an E30 ignoramus..if the battery is inside the car make sure you get the proper vent tube also.AA are good in that they will come to you.I got a Hella battery for my 535 it was cranking slowly and i saw a SALE sign at a auto electrician .Once you find what sorta battery you need let your fingers do the walkin for the beat deal.