Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

1984 e30 320i Manual

Guest Andrew

Well - we are putting this car up for sale as well , cause I don't need 2 henna red cars espcially when my new one is much nicer. So its for sale.

Details -

1984 Henna Red E30 320i Manual

Coupe

No Electrics, No A/C (All been removed)

New seats (so they are nice) Black seats with cream interior door cars.

Full service history - owned and loved by me.

Not lowered anymore - has new 325i shocks and springs.

No Sterio - No sport wheel (as in pictures)

Needs a paint job - would be a good project car for somebody.

Rear drum brakes need attention soon.

Needs cambelt in 5000k.

Has large timing advance (which means the car must run on 98) and goes fairly harder than your normal 320i. Estimated 75kW at wheels (haven't dynod since timing advance) and 190Nm torque at the wheels (dyno proved) which is more than the stock figures are. Head has been rebuilt last year. All paperwork included.

Has current WOF and Rego.

Asking price is $4000 o.n.o which is probably what has been spend on the car alone in terms of repairs since I bought it as quite a screwed up car..

NB - pic was when car was lowered and the car doesn't have tints

Posted Image

Guest Andrew

Whoops - contact me on here or 4788809 - need to get a new cellphone.

free plug...this a bad ass car.....i wish i had the coin to buy it....quicker than any other 320 ive seen....almost as quick as my sick 325 through 1st and 2nd

i was looking at getting it and there isnt anything else that needs doing except what andrew has mentioned....the rear drums is a perfect excuse to do a disc brake swap and the cambelt is just one of those things

someone that we know buy it! it would be sad to see it go to some retard

i would if i had the coin

You got a bimmer now tho right? I dont remember seeing a thread about it...! Pics?!

Guest Andrew

hey y does it need a new paint (eg:its the clear chiping off?) any rust and wats rong with the drum brakes

There is no clear coat on the early paint jobs - I suspect its sat outside in its previous life - the bonnet is f**ked.. just so stone chipped - roof could do with painting.. you could live with the sides I guess.

CADMAX: it looks the same - just no tints and a little bit higher. I can snap a photo if you want. Seats are new - so no faded/worn seats like most e30s have. Motor is mint - running sweet compression (as can be shown by the large timing advance). The only thing i'd say - its an enthusiasts car.

You got a bimmer now tho right? I dont remember seeing a thread about it...! Pics?!

yea the pics are around here somewhere , and i would buy it if i had the money cos two bimmers are better than one!