Sign in to follow this  
sikacs

Sup bro. nice ride not sure about the tail lights but upto you. but looks prity mint, seen your car on trademe. Myself i own a e30 which is in the progress of being slamed. oh and my names matt

cheers

Welcome mate, please take you shoes off at the door :)

Sup bro. nice ride not sure about the tail lights but upto you. but looks prity mint, seen your car on trademe. Myself i own a e30 which is in the progress of being slamed. oh and my names matt

cheers

HEY MATT TH NAMES PAUL NA YEA HAVEN'T SEEN MUCH BEEMAZ WIF THESE CLEARZ..YEA STILL HAVE THE STANDARD ONES THAT I GOT WHEN I BROUGHT THE CAR..YEA CARS PRETTY STR8..JUS PUT THE FRONT LIP ON TODAY YEA SHE LOOKS PRETTY PHAT NW..

swet as paul, yeah so whats the reason you are selling your e30. you going to get a new bmw.

Matt

NAH YEA JS GETTING ABIT SMALL ND A BIGGER CAR......

oh cool any thing you have in mind...

yeah bo,e36,i reakon those bemaz are phat,but yeah looking for dealz or even take cash,an jus lok arnd..

oh yeah sweet as! yeah i will be looking out for one of them or c180 soon. wat type of springs do you have in your e30

oh yeah sweet as! yeah i will be looking out for one of them or c180 soon. wat type of springs do you have in your e30

got jamex superlows in front an jus compressed some bma standard springs in rear with shortend shocks.drives good not 2 bouncy lyk cutties!!! lolz

got jamex superlows in front an jus compressed some bma standard springs in rear with shortend shocks.drives good not 2 bouncy lyk cutties!!! lolz

can you please use proper english ....

lyk = like

jus = just

an = and

bma = bmw

arnd = around

wif = with

str8 = straight

save the txt language for your cellphone please.

badass

yeah bo,e36,i reakon those bemaz are phat

yes e36s are mean done up just leave out the altezza style tail lights

welcome bro