Sign in to follow this  
323e30

Parts Requests !!! all models

Im off to Thailand this wednesday to fill a container with parts, hardware , electronics for my new Web Shop.

If any one wants anything in particular let me know.

Will be bringing back badges , m3 , alpina , hartage , AC , Breyton (if avalible)

Will also be getting side repeaters (indicators), smoked type for e36 and e30

Bonnet pin sets Sparco.

Gear knobs Motorsport.

And many other aftermarket mods.

So if anyone wants someting in particular let me know and i will do my best to arrange it.

Also this isnt just restricted to bmw parts, I can get parts for any make or models.

Will do discount prices for Bimmer sport members.

Could be keen on some smoked side repeaters for e30. depending on price though, do you have a rough idea? Also how much would a leather shift boot for an e30 cost. cheers

Could be keen on some smoked side repeaters for e30. depending on price though, do you have a rough idea? Also how much would a leather shift boot for an e30 cost. cheers

From memory around 90$ or less per pair. Havent been since 05 so cant give exact prices till im there. im guessing around 50$ roughly for a leather boot but will check also.

16" BBS replica's for an e30 :P

Its 300$nzd to ship 20kgs so i dont know if you will save much. but ill still sus you a price once im there if i spot a set

Mike, im keen for a Sparco front strut brace.

Can I come and get those front struts off you tomorrow night also?

Mike, im keen for a Sparco front strut brace.

Can I come and get those front struts off you tomorrow night also?

Sweet just gmme a buzz later, Sparco isnt the cheapest there but a non branded one would probably be around the 100$ mark give or take a bit.one similar to my one in the racer.

im keen on a pair of smoked tail lights,

Sweet How much you happy to pay for them? ill find a pair within your price while im there

to be honest as cheap as you can get haha.

im sure these alot other things i want just can not think of what.

thanks

to be honest as cheap as you can get haha.

im sure these alot other things i want just can not think of what.

thanks

Sweetas ill be online while im over there so ill pm you a price as soon as i get one.

E36 clear corner indicators? OEM looking ones,cheap as possible. :D

If anyone wants parts i will sus the price's and email it while im there and the buyer will have to make a deposit into my bank account before i will order the product. I will only be able to take request untill the 7th of december and parts will not arrive till the 11th of december when i get back to NZ.

e30 headers? individual throttle bodies? Or any performance parts wouldn't go a miss, there like hens teeth NZ.

e30 headers? individual throttle bodies? Or any performance parts wouldn't go a miss, there like hens teeth NZ.

Last time i was there i saw extreemly well made stainless tuned e30 headers for 950$ nzd. Will check for throttle bodies

Need a 2.93 - 3.25 ratio lsd big case e30 diff :)

Need a 2.93 - 3.25 ratio lsd big case e30 diff :)

Can sus a brand new one from there , Whats it worth to you? Im guessing that ray (hellbm) will have a second hand one cheaper than what i can sus from there unless your after a custom built ratio diff.

Will have a look at second hand options there if i get time tho.

Could do with some E39 clear side repeaters and rear lights. Dependant on price however.

Cheers

Stab in the dark guess would be around the 250$-270$ mark for the both but i will get an exact price for you when i find them

Yeah can sus a full kit but it would be around the 2000$ mark, for front sides rear and postage. There good quality replicas but the postage raises the price.

I'd be really keen for an M-sport rear diffuser for a non-M bumper if you can source one. Cheers!