Sign in to follow this  
323e30

Parts Requests !!! all models

Need a 2.93 - 3.25 ratio lsd big case e30 diff :)

sorry to hijack, there was a 3.25 LSD on TM a few weeks ago, i know the guy who has it. PM me if you still want it and I will enquire for you.

conrad

I'd be really keen for an M-sport rear diffuser for a non-M bumper if you can source one. Cheers!

Sweet Ill add that to my list.

Custom M30 headers?

Good quality (if possible in Taiwan) exhausts?

Mike, im keen for a Sparco front strut brace.

+1 on a strut brace. As long as it is well made, good materials and actually works, Then not fussed on brand.

Also urethane?? front and rear sway bushes, CA bushes, trailing arm, and rear subframe.

All for e30.

Guest 540Si

Out of curiosity is it possible to get clear indicator kits for the E34?

The set goes for $320 new on TM so if they're much cheaper your way I'd be keen

Cheers

Si

Out of curiosity is it possible to get clear indicator kits for the E34?

The set goes for $320 new on TM so if they're much cheaper your way I'd be keen

Cheers

Si

at a guess you could save around 100$ but i will let u know for sure once there.

Custom M30 headers?

Good quality (if possible in Taiwan) exhausts?

They have mint stainless ones that i saw , but there around 900-950 for 6 cylinder. but the craftmanship of them is show quality. all tuned lenghts.

+1 on a strut brace. As long as it is well made, good materials and actually works, Then not fussed on brand.

Also urethane?? front and rear sway bushes, CA bushes, trailing arm, and rear subframe.

All for e30.

can do. rear subframe not sure, but bushes shuld be easy to find. What are the bushes worth here?

Guest 540Si

at a guess you could save around 100$ but i will let u know for sure once there.

Thank you that would be much appreciated.

Do you by any chance have a thai website for the outfit you're buying stuff from - just so I can have a browse and see what else I might "need"?

Cheers

Thank you that would be much appreciated.

Do you by any chance have a thai website for the outfit you're buying stuff from - just so I can have a browse and see what else I might "need"?

Cheers

Im not going to any particular stores, will mostly just be running through all the markets and finding the stores as i go. There is one store i know of there that has alot of e36 and newer stuff but there just a bedroom sized show room and they dont have a website.

Guest 540Si

Im not going to any particular stores, will mostly just be running through all the markets and finding the stores as i go. There is one store i know of there that has alot of e36 and newer stuff but there just a bedroom sized show room and they dont have a website.

OK no worries

I'll dream up some more stuff on my own then ;)

can do. rear subframe not sure, but bushes shuld be easy to find. What are the bushes worth here?

I meant trailing arm bushes, rear subframe bushes. All urethane.

Powerflex urethane bushes in NZ cost (retail incl. GST)

2x Front Control Arm bushes $108

2x Front Sway Bar bushes $88

2x rear subframe bushes $182

2x inner plus 2x outer trailing arm bushes $256

2x rear sway bar bushes $88

Total $722rrp incl. GST

Would be looking for a decent amount knocked off or may as well get them local and Powerflex are a very decent brand so I'm told. Also, could do without the subframe ones if push came to shove.

Edited by bravo

I meant trailing arm bushes, rear subframe bushes. All urethane.

Powerflex urethane bushes in NZ cost (retail incl. GST)

2x Front Control Arm bushes $108

2x Front Sway Bar bushes $88

2x rear subframe bushes $182

2x inner plus 2x outer trailing arm bushes $256

2x rear sway bar bushes $88

Total $722rrp incl. GST

Would be looking for a decent amount knocked off or may as well get them local and Powerflex are a very decent brand so I'm told. Also, could do without the subframe ones if push came to shove.

Sweet will look, fairly sure i can get a decent set for a fair amount cheaper. ill give u a pm as soon as i source them.

euro twin exhaust

Theres a picture i just found off trademe, i want it to give the car that real deep true bmw sound with the grunt haha.

Thanks alot

Matt

post-2158-1196050259_thumb.jpg

euro twin exhaust

Theres a picture i just found off trademe, i want it to give the car that real deep true bmw sound with the grunt haha.

Thanks alot

Matt

Yeh I'm keen to get something like this but will it ruin the sound of my car. Will it make it drony and way too loud?

Dont want to make it sound like a honda or anything?

euro twin exhaust

Thanks alot

Matt

Sweet, what is it worth in nz? ill try beat the price as much as pos.

Yeh I'm keen to get something like this but will it ruin the sound of my car. Will it make it drony and way too loud?

Dont want to make it sound like a honda or anything?

if you have a 4 cylinder it mite sound a bit tinny but the 6 cylinders should sound sweet. dont think you could ever get it sounding as gay as a honda haha.

Hey mate keen on something like this instead of those trademe ones.

link, they apparantly are very good. How much do you rekon you could get one for over there?

Thanks alot,

Nick

Hey mate keen on something like this instead of those trademe ones.

link, they apparantly are very good. How much do you rekon you could get one for over there?

Thanks alot,

Nick

Well im sure i can sus it cheaper than those but wont know till im there, You may save 100$nzd but no idea yet to be honest.

yeah i have a 6clyinder, and dont want it to sound like no honda or any jap car want to keep the bmw sound just deeper and louder haha,

priced 160 nz

thanks alot

ok prices so far are...

E39 clear Rear Lights 300$Nzd (cant find them cheaper)

E39 clear side indicators 70$ Nzd

E36 clear side indicators 68$ Nzd

e36 front corner indicatrs 72$ Nzd

E30 strut braces g reddy copys 130$nzd

still sorcing other parts. if you wana make an order for any of these parts email at Evlm3@hotmail.com dont pm me

Will definitly take a set of clear corners for E36 sedan at that price!when do you get back?

Will definitly take a set of clear corners for E36 sedan at that price!when do you get back?

will be back on the 11th so will be able to pick up parts a day or so after that.

Plugs fit standard bmw plugs also so are a strait foreward fit.