Sign in to follow this  
international

My RED E36 Update...

no i dont kut up peoples cars , its guna be low enuf for time being at least wait a month your ride is better than mine - mines ruff - buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttt did i hear you say yesterday i think i will go lower

80ml drop from factory i heard ?

dont flag the filter -

every thing you need is on TM

you will need for your car

1xadaptor ( includes adaptor)

200ml long roughly 3 inch piping -stainless

45 degree elbow silon join 2 x the clips

and filter - simota seem to be cheap but good from what iv read

ill show you where light gauge metals is

they will brace it up for you and make up a heat sheild

so it becomes cold air box! with sound !

flag the loud exhaust on a auto 318 to much drone an will be a tad rice

done .

Edited by PBOY

Yeah don't go with a big loud exhaust, you will look like a complete dork, especially as the gearbox changes from 1st to 2nd and everyone within 1km realises it's an auto :)

How does it handle with the new suspension setup? Hope it goes well around corners and that motorway driving is better too.

Yeah don't go with a big loud exhaust, you will look like a complete dork, especially as the gearbox changes from 1st to 2nd and everyone within 1km realises it's an auto :)

How does it handle with the new suspension setup? Hope it goes well around corners and that motorway driving is better too.

Dont quite know with the current setup on the rears, purely because I havent had a seat in the back with the new setup but hopefully the lowering of the fronts will give the car more feel to the ground...

did abit of afternoon d.i.y we started by puting in rear springs 40ml drop was not what james thought so in went 60 or which made more of a diffrence, went round the block noticed it rubbed a little bit when he turned hard so did a mint job of tapping gaurd lip in an shaved a lil bit of plastic away inside gaurd so no rubbing what so ever

Posted Image

not bad looks good, but it needs more of a drop imo gotta get those rims unda the guards :D

to diablo just tucks tyre could come down a touch

update front is now lowered drop quite alot pics will be up later

Yes, just photoshopping something for someone...

Hey PBOY if you painted your front, sides and rear bumper the same colour as the car it would give the image of lower (not that it needs to be lol), also looks alot better.

Hey PBOY if you painted your front, sides and rear bumper the same colour as the car it would give the image of lower (not that it needs to be lol), also looks alot better.

hey bro umm yep im gunna do that just gotta find some side skirts and save up a couple of grand to do a good job on car it will happen in the early new year

james photos look mint bro !!!!!!!!!!

hey bro umm yep im gunna do that just gotta find some side skirts and save up a couple of grand to do a good job on car it will happen in the early new year

james photos look mint bro !!!!!!!!!!

Look forward to seeing it then.

yeh bro the guy dubbed 5 series wants a meet up so we should all meet up then get a couple of lazy shots

mean those photos are all good bro, gotta take one with my ride in it next time

I was going to ask if you wanted to...f**k it was mean just crusing through Auckland with PBOY...would be mean with Ashkan you and a few others who want to join...f**king ride like ruthless mOFOS!

Edited by international

hard ill be keen its gonna have to be after new years ill be up in paihai till the 2nd

ye ye all good...Ill be seeing PBOY more with the custom air intake system...so yea...

OI PBOY....I bought most of the sh*t I need except that silicon...

haha gorgeous photoshoot guys.............lol forgot to give me da invite..............

both your guys cars look mint...........keep 'em rollin......... B)

haha gorgeous photoshoot guys.............lol forgot to give me da invite..............

both your guys cars look mint...........keep 'em rollin......... B)

give me a PM...we'll keep in contact...and Ill keep you posted...