Sign in to follow this  
international

My RED E36 Update...

It all sounds good to me...just on the times....I cant do Sundays...

lol how about da typical saturday night one? down queen/quay street?

i think we should post up a topic heres the deal

i say why not make it for a reason

eg when night speed drag wars starts up we meet at a spot eg like a bar say for example finigans in balmoral onehunga good large pub heaps of parking

then convoy out headning down southen motorway could stop at bp solar (that motorway one ) for pis breaks gas whatever then out to mere mere

stop for some pics at some point also , could leave mere at a agreed time then head for a lap threw town then split when you want to

with the amount of talking going on we should see a few cars 4 at least

this is not a plan just a suggestion of what sorta thing we could do

i think we should post up a topic heres the deal

i say why not make it for a reason

eg when night speed drag wars starts up we meet at a spot eg like a bar say for example finigans in balmoral onehunga good large pub heaps of parking

then convoy out headning down southen motorway could stop at bp solar (that motorway one ) for pis breaks gas whatever then out to mere mere

stop for some pics at some point also , could leave mere at a agreed time then head for a lap threw town then split when you want to

with the amount of talking going on we should see a few cars 4 at least

this is not a plan just a suggestion of what sorta thing we could do

tis all good but my f**king licience...damn!

I'm sure we'll get stopped before you do bro.

Wait till my adjusties in, will post pics of the rears dummy fitted in,sits about an inch lower than it is now.

Hey PBOY, you plan is actually very good due to the fact that there is a reason behind the cruise. I am all with it, however my restricted means no driving after 10. The cops are bound to be there waiting to catch the few odd ones even more with the holiday period.

What I had in mind before was more of a day cruise, take it down Mission Bay, stop at a Cafe or some sh*t if we could, then take it down to town and just thrash it there so people can see us. People as in the general public not the boyracers...then we can decide on a location for a photoshoot.

We can combine this with PBOY's plans if anyone agrees...I personally think that would rock...

Edited by international

Wait till my adjusties in, will post pics of the rears dummy fitted in,sits about an inch lower than it is now.

yea but still....anyways throw some pics up bro!

you wont get caught bro we will get a pull up b4 you do an we will only get a pull up if we are doing stupid sh*t

\]\

you mad c**t ahahahhaahha so you wont be able to steer at all in the front now ?

so your going for the lowest title ?

ill be there if i can. and im on my restricted to haha. but thats sweet with me when ever were ever im prity keen. but maby not fri nights or sataday nights i like to go out haha,

cheers

mat

the 5th i will post more info but it would be a mean day !

loook up meredarg way theres guna b sick cars there

the 5th i will post more info but it would be a mean day !

loook up meredarg way theres guna b sick cars there

Sat?

Edited by international

^^ Harden up.

Am going for lowest title,and I will have heaps of room up front... I pulled the inner plastic sh!t out and cut it.Also got gaurds stupidly flared. And running 215/35 all round. Just have to see about chassis :D

^^ Harden up.

Am going for lowest title,and I will have heaps of room up front... I pulled the inner plastic sh!t out and cut it.Also got gaurds stupidly flared. And running 215/35 all round. Just have to see about chassis :D

Hey bro, do cars we had in the past count? I had a BMW Z3 earlier this year that was 60 mm from the chassis, about 30-40 mm from the exhaust, it pretty much got no where.

That'd be pimp.

Measured today and its under 40mm,just cant get my hand under it to measure properly.

That'd be pimp.

Measured today and its under 40mm,just cant get my hand under it to measure properly.

Is that exhaust or chassis? My M3 has bilstien adjusty in it so thats about 80mm from the chassis, don't really want to go lower than that, already had to repair my exhaust heat probe,( got ripped off from a damn speed bump).

That'd be pimp.

SICK...my driveway is scared with the marks....lol

tis all good but my f**king licience...damn!

cruise sounds good, im up for night or day.........

haha and chill with da license thing int, cops aint gonna stop a bma lol............ B)

haha and chill with da license thing int, cops aint gonna stop a bma lol............ B)

Haha wouldnt be too sure about that.

Sure they wouldnt top a stock 318i with 15"...riding on stilts...

Last time i went to the drags they were doing lisence checks as you leaved...Dont know if they do that every time though.

From chassis,will post pics when I can get it on the sleeves.